Ban request on gregnator,Colindas,Puree
Indeed.
(05-30-2012, 03:56 PM)Earl Wrote: Not gonna sit here and let you lie about my friend greg. If you watch your second video you were punch whoring greg and Puree, so you just set yourself up for failure bud. Also, I never once saw greg rdm, all I saw was you breaking Fear RP, and punch whoring. Not sure why you post so many ban requests, because most of them are poo, Including this poo of a ban request.

He hates me, because of my hours. The first time he begun his hunt on me was when i was in 33x, and I was happy and talking to everyone and everytime he said something, nobody liked it, but when I said something everyone started to talk again. So he tried to ban me for saying vagina towards him, he was pretending to be a girl, and I got banned.

But I discovered he was not a girl at all, and told the admins, and they saw it and reversed the ban.

And now he is trying to ban me because, well.. Nobody likes him, I got screenshots of everyone in OOC telling Demon to leave the server because he was annoying everyone.
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all
(05-30-2012, 04:01 PM)gregnator Wrote:
(05-30-2012, 03:56 PM)Earl Wrote: Not gonna sit here and let you lie about my friend greg. If you watch your second video you were punch whoring greg and Puree, so you just set yourself up for failure bud. Also, I never once saw greg rdm, all I saw was you breaking Fear RP, and punch whoring. Not sure why you post so many ban requests, because most of them are poo, Including this poo of a ban request.

He hates me, because of my hours. The first time he begun his hunt on me was when i was in 33x, and I was happy and talking to everyone and everytime he said something, nobody liked it, but when I said something everyone started to talk again. So he tried to ban me for saying vagina towards him, he was pretending to be a girl, and I got banned.

But I discovered he was not a girl at all, and told the admins, and they saw it and reversed the ban.

And now he is trying to ban me because, well.. Nobody likes him, I got screenshots of everyone in OOC telling Demon to leave the server because he was annoying everyone.

Anyone that is 13 and lies about their gender is a very insecure, and immature person. This kid really make's me mad how he think's it's alright to break rule's just to get a video for a ban. In one video I saw of his he broke NLR like 5 TIMES! Just to see a guy RDMing, was so uncalled for.
I think the request title should be changed to:

Ban request on DEMON, hes providing more evidence breaking rules by himself than than me, greg or colin did.

Riiiight...Ur an ugly liar you know That? why in the fucking hell would i pretent as a girl and you think a girl would use demon as a name? and wow you think im a girl of my voice u idiot? if i even tried to pretent like a girl you can still see on my voice im a fucking boy so stop lying you just wanted to get an unban and admins believed u

Riiiight...Ur an ugly liar you know That? why in the fucking hell would i pretent as a girl and you think a girl would use demon as a name? and wow you think im a girl of my voice u idiot? if i even tried to pretent like a girl you can still see on my voice im a fucking boy so stop lying you just wanted to get an unban and admins believed u

EDIT : Next time im on v33 same time you are, expect me to be riding your ass with FRAPS. From what I see you break the rule's all the time and just try to set other people up for a ban.

U werent in this In this ban request so u cant post here leave and i was punching to see if they would kill me and they dind oh and the other guy i dind break nlr 5 times 1 time u idiot

STOP LYING IN THIS BAN REQUEST,Greg stop getting ur friends to lie for u and no only u and ur friends hate me if i say Hello good people if i join game they all anser back hello there! good to see you again and such so please You even told me to fuck off the server cause u and ur friends dont like me
[Image: 3M1jU.jpg]

EDIT : I am in this ban request, seeing as how I caught you in a lie, and you mad, and you trying to cover it up. Now shut up and look at the picture.
(05-30-2012, 03:33 PM)gregnator Wrote: Cry baby, I got screenies and videos and i'm going to upload them, and then the admins can see what happened before this!

You insulted my mother by saying something like: Je kanker moeder idioot.

That means: Your mother has cancer, So yes i'm upset!
Plus the whole server was fucked up all cars where flying and shit, no rp at all, I screenshoted your insults and video taped your dumb ass rule breaking, so you get mad you come to me and try to get me banned for "not doing my job" go play my little pony you are far to young for fearless and whole 33x HATES you, i got screenshots because You annoy everyone with your childish bullshit!

Get bent, because I swear to god, I can't believe that admins actually allow you on the server.

If u do have schreenshots witch u dont then post a ban request will u ?
Yep, hes mad.

and this all is just because he don't like greg.
Here is a picture CLEARLY showing you punching Puree, which in that case is NOT RDM if he killed you. WHICH HE DIDN'T.

[Image: s3MZR.jpg]

Also, here is a video of you trying to punch whore Puree, yet failing so bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvE3HtqXP...e=youtu.be

Here is a video of you breaking NLR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk-8qYaSz...e=youtu.be
(05-30-2012, 04:15 PM)Earl Wrote: Here is a picture CLEARLY showing you punching Puree, which in that case is NOT RDM if he killed you. WHICH HE DIDN'T.

[Image: s3MZR.jpg]

Also, here is a video of you trying to punch whore Puree, yet failing so bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvE3HtqXP...e=youtu.be

Here is a video of you breaking NLR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk-8qYaSz...e=youtu.be

That doesnt even show where i died but yes indeed i broke nlr to record u rule breakers...