Ban request on gregnator,Colindas,Puree
Thread Title: Ban request on gregnator

Name of player: "[FL:RP] Gregnator"[FL:RP]Puree"Colindales"

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:13733348 greg ,puree STEAM_0:1:17157726 Colindales STEAM_0:0:33980655

Time in GMT:10min b4 i post this

Server:V33X

Summary:Ok so i was asking for a ride to him he kept Saying no and he insulted me in dutch So you probaly got an admin thats dutch Witch is soulripper Soo maybe he could watch the evidence And see? Oh and they
always insult he hates me cause i got him banned once...He always insultes me if he sees me.And also he rdmed me and hes friend puree raided somebody random and public and colindas also..

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEpYPhBgJ...tube_gdata
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8JV61hyR...tube_gdata

Note:Look at all the ban request at gregnator admins How can it be it got 100 vieuws when others dont? its impossible and look on hes other ban request u olmost got same guys doing negetive Comments Like no ur lying he dind do that So hes calling loads of friends and make them all lie here!
All i see is you recording breaking NLR YOURSELF? and than you got killed from behind and you didnt even saw who it was. couldhave been anyone. so please
Cry baby, I got screenies and videos and i'm going to upload them, and then the admins can see what happened before this!

You insulted my mother by saying something like: Je kanker moeder idioot.

That means: Your mother has cancer, So yes i'm upset!
Plus the whole server was fucked up all cars where flying and shit, no rp at all, I screenshoted your insults and video taped your dumb ass rule breaking, so you get mad you come to me and try to get me banned for "not doing my job" go play my little pony you are far to young for fearless and whole 33x HATES you, i got screenshots because You annoy everyone with your childish bullshit!

Get bent, because I swear to god, I can't believe that admins actually allow you on the server.
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all
(05-30-2012, 03:30 PM)wesleyg Wrote: All i see is you recording breaking NLR YOURSELF? and than you got killed from behind and you didnt even saw who it was. couldhave been anyone. so please

I had to break nlr To show minges proof and yes u cant see who killed me from back IM still uploading Are u blind cant u read
And u wasnt in this So please dont comment here or u can get a warning level...

(05-30-2012, 03:33 PM)gregnator Wrote: Cry baby, I got screenies and videos and i'm going to upload them, and then the admins can see what happened before this!

You insulted my mother by saying something like: Je kanker moeder idioot.

That means: Your mother has cancer, So yes i'm upset!
Plus the whole server was fucked up all cars where flying and shit, no rp at all, I screenshoted your insults and video taped your dumb ass rule breaking, so you get mad you come to me and try to get me banned for "not doing my job" go play my little pony you are far to young for fearless and whole 33x HATES you, i got screenshots because You annoy everyone with your childish bullshit!

Get bent, because I swear to god, I can't believe that admins actually allow you on the server.

Sure sure

Cant believe they believe ur lies...Oh and stop getting ur friends to lie for u ...
(05-30-2012, 03:33 PM)demon Wrote: [quote='wesleyg' pid='114953' dateline='1338391814']
All i see is you recording breaking NLR YOURSELF? and than you got killed from behind and you didnt even saw who it was. couldhave been anyone. so please

I had to break nlr To show minges proof and yes u cant see who killed me from back IM still uploading Are u blind cant u read

Quote: Name of player: "[FL:RP] Gregnator"[FL:RP]Puree"Colindales"

Hmm, You are the one lying, you said he was in it, and now you say he was not? Stupid lier, nobody likes you because you are annoying everyone with your childish behaviour

Thats me!

(05-30-2012, 03:39 PM)gregnator Wrote:
(05-30-2012, 03:33 PM)demon Wrote: [quote='wesleyg' pid='114953' dateline='1338391814']

Quote: Name of player: "[FL:RP] Gregnator"[FL:RP]Puree"Colindales"

Hmm, You are the one lying, you said he was in it, and now you say he was not? Stupid lier, nobody likes you because you are annoying everyone with your childish behaviour

Read the freaking evidence IM UPLOADING ANOTHER VIDEO omfg
I'm gonna upload all my screenshots what happend exactly so.
I've got tons of screenshots what demon did wrong.
Thank you i'll be using your video for the ban request on you! You punchwhore! breaking Fear rp Smile

Thats me!

So why is it a ban on me? the one who was failing FEAR RP, and ran away i only shot 2 times because he ran away, than i never ever touched you.

and you dont have to break rules because you want to be a youtube star.

and how am i not in it? my name is even in the title?
Not gonna sit here and let you lie about my friend greg. If you watch your second video you were punch whoring greg and Puree, so you just set yourself up for failure bud. Also, I never once saw greg rdm, all I saw was you breaking Fear RP, and punch whoring. Not sure why you post so many ban requests, because most of them are poo, Including this poo of a ban request.

EDIT : From what I see you break the rule's all the time and just try to set other people up for a ban.