Ban request on gregnator,Colindas,Puree
(05-30-2012, 04:33 PM)demon Wrote: That doesnt even show where i died but yes indeed i broke nlr to record u rule breakers...

I never broke any rule's buddy. And don't break other rule's to record something else. Also, punching them to see if they'd kill you is kind of Backseat Adminning, it is punch whoring. It is RDM. It is Fail RP. I am just about to go make my own ban request on you witht he evidence you gave me.
So Demon.. what you are saying is that you break the rules to catch other break rules even though they did not break any rules? Your lack of logic disturbs me.
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all
And you are not a rulebreaker?
(05-30-2012, 04:10 PM)demon Wrote:
(05-30-2012, 03:33 PM)gregnator Wrote: Cry baby, I got screenies and videos and i'm going to upload them, and then the admins can see what happened before this!

You insulted my mother by saying something like: Je kanker moeder idioot.

That means: Your mother has cancer, So yes i'm upset!
Plus the whole server was fucked up all cars where flying and shit, no rp at all, I screenshoted your insults and video taped your dumb ass rule breaking, so you get mad you come to me and try to get me banned for "not doing my job" go play my little pony you are far to young for fearless and whole 33x HATES you, i got screenshots because You annoy everyone with your childish bullshit!

Get bent, because I swear to god, I can't believe that admins actually allow you on the server.

If u do have schreenshots witch u dont then post a ban request will u ?

I actually just finished posting a ban request so, don't worry
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all
I have retrieved a warning from beflok for hostage as BMD. i will never do this again. i actually just want to tie him up to talk to him, just so he couldn't get out a gun to kill me like 9/10 times happen in x33 lol. but its cool.
Just because he is Taxi does not mean he has to give you a ride. If he does not like you then tough. While Greg needs to stop Fail RPing and when I see him I will blacklist him from Taxi.... I dont see enough evidence for ban.

Denied.

By the way maybe you guys dont understand... This is not the arguing channel thread. This is where you present evidence and that is IT.

I DO NOT WANT to see this again, if you guys want to argue take it to PM.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!