unban request
hi i got band not long ago and i dont know why here is the story. i was going to kill the president as a rebel and another rebel joined me. the police had made a fence whit a keypad on so i jumped on the secratary table and over the fence. then i opend the fence (there was a button) and the other rebel got in folowed by a fireman. right as we would enter the elevator the president whas in it (he whas an admin) i pulled out my ump and it fired 1 shot i said sorry to the president and all four of us whent 1 floor up the fireman said to the president to stay calm. when we steped out of the elevator the president/admin said give me 1 reason not to ban you. i said well im a rebel ti's my job and i got baned. pleas can you se why i got baned because i cant. Help pleas i love the server.
Use Template
(05-17-2012, 11:18 PM)Temar Wrote: Use Template

whats template?
(05-17-2012, 11:22 PM)Mitube Wrote:

whats template?

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10

Code:
[b]Your name:[/b] (Steam friends name)

[b]Your ban ID:[/b] (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

[b]Banned by:[/b] (Admin that banned you)

[b]Server[/b]: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)

[b]Involved:[/b] (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

[b]Why we should unban you:[/b] (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(05-17-2012, 11:31 PM)Beflok Wrote:
(05-17-2012, 11:22 PM)Mitube Wrote:

whats template?

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10

Code:
[b]Your name:[/b] (Steam friends name)

[b]Your ban ID:[/b] (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

[b]Banned by:[/b] (Admin that banned you)

[b]Server[/b]: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)

[b]Involved:[/b] (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

[b]Why we should unban you:[/b] (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

ID 9891
Name Mitube Dk
SteamID STEAM_0:1:7860330
Reason Random raid
Ban lifted (click for date) 10 hours and 7 minutes
Banned by [FL] StillAlive
these guys where there to Andy STEAM_0:0:37138177 and Wookie = Awesome STEAM_0:0:15246511
the server rp_EvoCity v33x
Like this?
Ban Expired.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.