Advantages
He didn't told me it was for weed farming, he only told me it was for medical reasearches....
What exactly do you think i was doing in the mean time of all this?

I was selling drugs and BMD supplies to anyone who called, at the time the consistant buyers were the Rebels, I was constantly producing seeds to hold my upkeep aswell as selling them, every time i make a sale i would in addition offer a price on drugs.

Now explain to me the logic in somone who is buying seeds to grow their own weed wanting to buy weed from another person for roughly the same amount?

(05-15-2012, 08:45 AM)Soul Wrote:
Quote:I was allowed to work in the labs by the president at the time (Camplet) and i owned the front door at the top.

The president isn't allowed to allow you farming weed there, that is FailRP.

I never told him about my weed farm within there and he never saw me face to face, i called him over the phone (/pm) and asked for permission to continue my research in the labs (faking to be a known researcher), the police at anytime could have informed the president that i was a BMD just by looking at me.
(05-15-2012, 08:47 AM)Asp Wrote: What exactly do you think i was doing in the mean time of all this?

I was selling drugs and BMD supplies to anyone who called, at the time the consistant buyers were the Rebels, I was constantly producing seeds to hold my upkeep aswell as selling them, every time i make a sale i would in addition offer a price on drugs.

Now explain to me the logic in somone who is buying seeds to grow their own weed wanting to buy weed from another person for roughly the same amount?

(05-15-2012, 08:45 AM)Soul Wrote:
Quote:I was allowed to work in the labs by the president at the time (Camplet) and i owned the front door at the top.

The president isn't allowed to allow you farming weed there, that is FailRP.

I never told him about my weed farm within there and he never saw me face to face, i called him over the phone (/pm) and asked for permission to continue my research in the labs (faking to be a known researcher), the police at anytime could have informed the president that i was a BMD just by looking at me.

They couldn't since you never left your labs.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Why would they be removed? He didn't have a "huge advantage". Asp had a sense of business, he bought other people's stuff and was trying to make a living of it. Especially since he paid for every single pot, it should abseloutely be fair.
The following 1 user Likes Dylan's post:
  • User 5190
The pots shouldn't be removed, what unfair advantage does it have that another player makes more money than another player?
You can easily donate and earn twice the cash. Asp had a sense a business and he should be able to have 25 or more weed pots, he did almost everything himself, he paid the correct amount of money for the pots and everything.

Just because he makes more money than another player, doesn't mean he should be taken away his source.
And if what he said is true, he did sell.
And it was roughly the outline of RP.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • User 5190
Quote:Nudel initially told me to kick you out of the labs since it's still part of Nexus and you can't base there, it's only for RP and Events.

But it was a RP scenario?
I've wondered to myself before if this sort of thing would be allowed, it's not mentioned in the rules as far as I can see.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • User 5190
(05-15-2012, 11:37 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: They couldn't since you never left your labs.

You just arrived and found me putting in new seeds, which you should know is time consuming having to put every single seed in as well as having to produce more.

You can even check the deals i was making with the rebels and if you can read the PM's i was frequently told to prepare a batch of seeds (20-25) to be dealed at the arranged meeting spot.

Shouldn't you ask and question the situation before jumping to conclusions? Not act like you were there for hours watching.

OT: Are players limited to how much money they can make? Y/N?

(05-15-2012, 02:36 PM)MaxiMax Wrote:
Quote:Nudel initially told me to kick you out of the labs since it's still part of Nexus and you can't base there, it's only for RP and Events.

Well that is what i thought, I mean its an RP server.

You RP all the time when you on there, this is why you have over 130 rules to make sure people role-play correctly.
(05-15-2012, 10:29 PM)Asp Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 11:37 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: They couldn't since you never left your labs.

You just arrived and found me putting in new seeds, which you should know is time consuming having to put every single seed in as well as having to produce more.

You can even check the deals i was making with the rebels and if you can read the PM's i was frequently told to prepare a batch of seeds (20-25) to be dealed at the arranged meeting spot.

Shouldn't you ask and question the situation before jumping to conclusions? Not act like you were there for hours watching.

OT: Are players limited to how much money they can make? Y/N?

(05-15-2012, 02:36 PM)MaxiMax Wrote:

Well that is what i thought, I mean its an RP server.

You RP all the time when you on there, this is why you have over 130 rules to make sure people role-play correctly.

It was nothing close to an RP scenario. You blocked the labs and started weed farming just to sell it to the NPC for money. Do you have any idea how much profit you can make from having 25 weed plants at a time? There's a reason why I didn't allow you to do it. It's not in the rules yet, but it's just common sense.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(05-15-2012, 11:12 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: It was nothing close to an RP scenario. You blocked the labs and started weed farming just to sell it to the NPC for money. Do you have any idea how much profit you can make from having 25 weed plants at a time? There's a reason why I didn't allow you to do it. It's not in the rules yet, but it's just common sense.

Wasnt there a rule or guideline stateing you couldnt base in the nexus at all at some point?

But more onto the topic of 25 weed plants at a time, if a player can obtain this many pots, maintain them, and secure them in a RPish fashion, i dont see an issue with it. Though the way he did it I do.

The last time i was a BMD i managed to obtain well over 50 pots, secure a permit to grow, process and distribute "Hemp" Products "Via RP", the police would freely come and go from the facility, we would run tours on how to process the hemp into a fabric, the facility was lightly defended at most, all the weed was actualy in dirt plots in the open that you could see from the outside of the fence, and we actualy had people tending to the crops, was actualy quite fun

One plot zone we had, others were smaller in size but overall it was around 50 pots
[Image: 3AFA46F09C108D22EDB9AC0A67B624707405E1C2]

If Someone though is just getting 50 pots, pileing them into a corner and then leaving them, guarding them like contra, shooting those who try to get close etc, then yea i can see why there is an issue with it, the issue of money being made at such a speedy rate though really isnt an issue, the server has well over 50million floating around already, guns and ammo are literaly strewn across the streets at times, food is a non issue for almost everyone due to it being so easy to obtain, I myself have around 600k yet hardly spend a dime most times
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]