Advantages
It is allowed to have more weed than the one you can spawn yourself. The problem is here that you held it in the nexus basement which is considered against the rules.

Quite simple.
(05-15-2012, 11:26 PM)StillAlive Wrote: It is allowed to have more weed than the one you can spawn yourself. The problem is here that you held it in the nexus basement which is considered against the rules.

Quite simple.

Thank you for responding on topic, if this is true then that is all i needed to know.

But what i am finding is that all the admins have a different opinion and therefore enforce the rules differently or enforce rules that do not exist.

(05-15-2012, 11:12 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: It was nothing close to an RP scenario. You blocked the labs and started weed farming just to sell it to the NPC for money. Do you have any idea how much profit you can make from having 25 weed plants at a time? There's a reason why I didn't allow you to do it. It's not in the rules yet, but it's just common sense.

Common sense?

Find me somone on the server that will buy my weed, i will not complain at all.

At the time noone wanted to RP with me besides the Rebels, that is not my fault.
I am not able to carry large amounts of weed sadly, when i am full i sell it to the NPC to collect the new batch. This was actually thought out and took alot of time to set-up, which is why i wanted all this clarified.
(05-15-2012, 11:50 PM)Asp Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 11:26 PM)StillAlive Wrote: It is allowed to have more weed than the one you can spawn yourself. The problem is here that you held it in the nexus basement which is considered against the rules.

Quite simple.

Thank you for responding on topic, if this is true then that is all i needed to know.

But what i am finding is that all the admins have a different opinion and therefore enforce the rules differently or enforce rules that do not exist.

(05-15-2012, 11:12 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: It was nothing close to an RP scenario. You blocked the labs and started weed farming just to sell it to the NPC for money. Do you have any idea how much profit you can make from having 25 weed plants at a time? There's a reason why I didn't allow you to do it. It's not in the rules yet, but it's just common sense.

Common sense?

Find me somone on the server that will buy my weed, i will not complain at all. At the time noone wanted to RP with me, that is not my fault. I am not a camel and cannot carry a ton of weed sadly, when i am full i sell it to the NPC to collect the new batch. This was actually thought out and took alot of time to set-up, which is why i wanted all this clarified.

So you couldn't just make like...100 weed bags and wait until you sold them to customers, then make more?

It sounds to me like you used this as a cover just to be able to make alot of quick cash.

25 Pots = 125 bags = Almost 12.5k a batch.

A batch grows fully once a 20 minutes which means...37.5k$ per hour.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(05-16-2012, 12:14 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: So you couldn't just make like...100 weed bags and wait until you sold them to customers, then make more?

It sounds to me like you used this as a cover just to be able to make alot of quick cash.

25 Pots = 625 bags = Almost 65k a batch.

A batch grows fully once a 20 minutes which means...195k$ per hour.

Honest pay for honest work.

Not like i was killing people to earn money. Also you can't work on it 24/7 i needed to get out to sell my supplies, In all i ended up making a 20k$ profit, i think those figures are wrong too.
25 pots = 625 bags a batch?
Wouldn't it be 125 bags?
Still, that's a lot of money.
(05-16-2012, 12:23 AM)GRiiM Wrote: 25 pots = 625 bags a batch?
Wouldn't it be 125 bags?

Sorry, it's late and my brain is not functioning right. Imagien doing that for a good ammount of hours.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(05-16-2012, 12:28 AM)Ruxandra Wrote:
Wouldn't it be 125 bags?

Sorry, it's late and my brain is not functioning right. Imagien doing that for a good ammount of hours.

Well i do not think my income has anything to do with any other players enjoyment on the server and their ability to roleplay safely..

Not to mention this is not some sort of exploit, anyone could do this if they put in the effort, but for some reason your treating it as such.

Unless Soul, Nudel or an SA would like to step in, I think that it is unfair to judge how much income a player is permitted to recieve and will follow..

(05-15-2012, 11:26 PM)StillAlive Wrote: It is allowed to have more weed than the one you can spawn yourself.
The following 1 user Likes Asp's post:
  • rand0m0mg
(05-16-2012, 01:54 AM)Asp Wrote:
(05-16-2012, 12:28 AM)Ruxandra Wrote:
Wouldn't it be 125 bags?

Well i do not think my income has anything to do with any other players enjoyment on the server and their ability to roleplay safely..

Not to mention this is not some sort of exploit, anyone could do this if they put in the effort, but for some reason your treating it as such.

Unless Soul, Nudel or an SA would like to step in, I think that it is unfair to judge how much income a player is permitted to recieve and will follow..

(05-15-2012, 11:26 PM)StillAlive Wrote: It is allowed to have more weed than the one you can spawn yourself.
Good Closing notes...Sleepy