Robbery
1 word.

Recordness
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
What the hell is wrong with you guys?

Of course we need reasons. This is not CSS or CoD. If you want to go shoot people then play some shooter or stuff like that. Jeez.

It is not a flaw in the system of FL. This is exactly why the community functions so good. Because we have more strict rules than many other Semi-serious communities.

EDIT: 1337 posts you bitches!!!! Cool
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • GRiiM
But can I do robbery without reason and steal 500-1000? I think u dont get ban because in real life robbers do random robbery. they dont think: "I need reason". their cause is they are poor and they need money. Idea
(05-13-2012, 10:19 AM)[FL:RP] xMaNGiLLeRx [GM] Wrote: But can I do robbery without reason and steal 500-1000? I think u dont get ban because in real life robbers do random robbery. they dont think: "I need reason". their cause is they are poor and they need money. Idea

In real life there is a ban from playing, it's called jail time.
I do find it annoying sometimes that I have to think of a reason to rob someone and consider whether to reason would be failrp or not. However if they weren't there then dealers would be getting robbed every 5 minutes and that would not be fun.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • equal