Robbery
Is it random robbery (e.g. gun dealer) "legal"? I mean can you go robbery some store without reason? do you get ban if you do it? Huh
What do you think ?

Illegal.
but do u get ban when u do random robbery?
Yes you DO get a ban when you rob somebody for no reason.

You need a legit Roleplay reason, for an example. -

The owner kicked you out of his store for no reason. ~Approved by PrivateToast

The owner tried to kill/attack you earlier but didnt succeed. ~Approved by PrivateToast (If he killed you and you still rob him for this reason you may get banned for NLR)

Stuff like that woulndt get you banned.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Dunno really.

Imagine you were trying to 'passivly' RP a robbery, some smalltime thug who wants 50 dollars off the cashier or something. That could be good RP.

I actually hate FL when it comes to "Reasons".

Burglars doesn't have a reason to break into specific houses. He does it because it's what he do.

And I can't see why rebels etc can't raid for money, they are poor and they need it more or less.

I could go on forever about this..
My point is that you don't need a damn reason to do stuff, thats my personal opinion.
The following 3 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • equal, KatNotDinner, Zamar
(05-12-2012, 09:20 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Dunno really.

Imagine you were trying to 'passivly' RP a robbery, some smalltime thug who wants 50 dollars off the cashier or something. That could be good RP.

Burglars doesn't have a reason to break into specific houses. He does it because it's what he do.

And I can't see why rebels etc can't raid for money, they are poor and they need it more or less.

My point is that you don't need a damn reason to do stuff, thats my personal opinion.

True, but if these reasons wasnt required you woulndt be able to RP Passively as a Shop Keeper without getting randomly raided every now and then.

But I do agree with you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(05-12-2012, 09:32 PM)Equality Wrote:

True, but if these reasons wasnt required you woulndt be able to RP Passively as a Shop Keeper without getting randomly raided every now and then.

But I do agree with you.

That is true.
(05-12-2012, 09:32 PM)Equality Wrote:

But I do agree with you.

Not really, even with these reasons I constantly get randomly raided by SS without a warning or antything. Barely anyone has a legitimate reason to raid so reasons solve nothing.
There is a big error in this FL system.

If you can rob the gun dealer when he attacks you, he is doing RDM, and that is prohibited so then you have to call an admin and RP goes down.

My opinion is that this ''Reason'' thing stops the RP, SOMEONE has to START the fight and with the ''reason'' rule you can't do anything.
R+ L = J