Ban Request: Points and Makaveli
I think you know not how to RP as a Secruityguard or as SS. You must kill some Suspect when they attacking.
(04-27-2012, 03:48 PM)Makaveli Wrote: I think you know not how to RP as a Secruityguard or as SS. You must kill some Suspect when they attacking.
But an Unemployed RDMer / NLR Breaker / Random raider / FearRP breaker is not a security guard.
I will see and hear evidence that i broke NLR, that i rdmed you and that i random raiding you.
(04-27-2012, 06:10 PM)Makaveli Wrote: I will see and hear evidence that i broke NLR, that i rdmed you and that i random raiding you.

It has been said by several people.
Stop being so blind.
It's probably more convincing to see 3 people saying that you are RDMing than you stating that you aren't.
Wow, i can say to my Friends when i post a BR, "pls say in the BR on Forum its true, i want that this guy get banned."

your alleged witnesses in the incident were not in your office can prove so bad what. I want to see real evidence that I was a Paramedic and I have healed this point I broke NLR.

I agree to BR
(04-27-2012, 08:04 PM)Makaveli Wrote: Wow, i can say to my Friends when i post a BR, "pls say in the BR on Forum its true, i want that this guy get banned."

your alleged witnesses in the incident were not in your office can prove so bad what. I want to see real evidence that I was a Paramedic and I have healed this point I broke NLR.

I agree to BR

Guess what the funny thing is:
Those people weren't my friends, what so ever, + They got RDMed by you+ They've seen you coming back up to the office + They've seen your immature ranting in OCC + shall I say more?
Scout Wrote
Quote:Guess what the funny thing is:
Those people weren't my friends, what so ever, + They got RDMed by you+ They've seen you coming back up to the office + They've seen your immature ranting in OCC + shall I say more?

I thank you that you post this.

Yea i killed the Cops, but they not waited 5 mins before they tryed to kill me as i was President.

Its biggest Fail try to kill the President as Cop.
(04-28-2012, 12:33 AM)Makaveli Wrote: Scout Wrote

Yea i killed the Cops, but they not waited 5 mins before they tryed to kill me as i was President.

You're the biggest fail to break the NLR, RDM people, take over the president's job and demote everyone, ranting on OOC and eventually start flaming on a ban request.

You should be ashamed of yourself to be so immature.
Its your biggest Dream that i get banned yes ??

I break no NLR because you killed me not with your Prop, i run outside the Office. I RDMed the Cops not i killed them because it was a Raid.

(04-28-2012, 01:10 PM)Scout Wrote:

You're the biggest fail to break the NLR, RDM people, take over the president's job and demote everyone, ranting on OOC and eventually start flaming on a ban request.

I take over the Presidents job because some Cops are failing.
Kingfisher kill HSS because he shot my car while i killed a Guy with a Crowbar.

I demoted the another Cops because they come up to my Office and tryed to kill me but i got 120 secs Spawnprotection so they failed to do that.

My realy Mission was the Police Force cleaning from Failers.
(04-28-2012, 01:34 PM)Makaveli Wrote: Its your biggest Dream that i get banned yes ??

I break no NLR because you killed me not with your Prop, i run outside the Office. I RDMed the Cops not i killed them because it was a Raid.

(04-28-2012, 01:10 PM)Scout Wrote:

I take over the Presidents job because some Cops are failing.
Kingfisher kill HSS because he shot my car while i killed a Guy with a Crowbar.

I demoted the another Cops because they come up to my Office and tryed to kill me but i got 120 secs Spawnprotection so they failed to do that.

My realy Mission was the Police Force cleaning from Failers.

Pffft
You call that a mission?

You're really embarassing.
Breaking rules ain't a mission, dude.

And the biggest failers were you and your little buttbuddy.