Ban Request: Points and Makaveli
Name of player: Points (Mr.Points in-game) and Makaveli
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30096206
And
STEAM_0:1:35620733

Time in GMT: During the afternoon, between 2pm and 3pm.

Server: rp_EvoCity4_ v33x

Summary: Points (an SSA) and Makaveli ( was a paramedic, healing Points) were RDMing around. One of the cops put him down and radio'd me, while I was the president.
Then, Points started to rant on the radio, capsing, cussing and lying. He started to threaten with getting me banned if I didn't demote the cop. I demoted points because most of the Cops saw that he was RDMing, and also because he became REALLY annoying. Also, I demoted Makaveli because he was healing Points during the RDMs.

Few minutes later, they became rebels and just randomly entered the nexus, starting to RDM the cops and came to my office, where I was building up a defense, but I wasn't done yet so there were no keypad. They tried to get over the defense with vehicles so (and I'm admitting that I did this) propkilled them.
They kept on ranting in OOC and became unemployed.
They came to my office again, without yelling for a raid, also no valid reason, threw a molotov in and tried to kill me, but I fended them off with ( admitting again) props.
Yet again, a little 2 minutes later, they came to the office and killed me with crowbars. My friend became president so none of those two minges would take the spot.
I became fireman to douse the fire so the president wouldn't live in his room with a huge campfire. On my way back to the bottom floor, the two minges were just blocking the elevator so I couldn't get out and they killed me with crowbars, again. They went up, again with no yelling and no valid reason, threw another molotov in and killed the president. I quickly took the president's place to, of course, avoid the fact that the minges would become the president.

They were camping the office so I fended them off. They were still on the same floor so I (Yes, rule breaking, I know, but I had no other choise for that moment) Propbocked. I can't be assed to get killed by two little bugging kids, ignoring the NLR, RDMing and raiding without yelling and without a valid reason. They threw a molotov, again, and came in and proppushed me away and killed me. Then Makaveli became president, started to demote EVERYone they could.
Points became SSA and RDM'd more people.
They were still threatening with bans, cussing and spouting out insults in OOC.
Pretty much, half of the server got sick of them and wanted to try and get rid of them, but it was in vain.

I'm not posting this to get them banned just for myself. I'm posting this for the sake of other players who, also, don't want to be in a server with minges.

If you think this is not enough to prove they were breaking the rules, several times, then I'd like to tell you that there are more players who have something to say about them.

Evidence: [Image: A1A2F5E9CFD02C5BC2894C8220E0771406250679] < This is when Points was starting to get all mouthy.

[Image: 23512F07CAC120FEEA5104353BF238734480C1FC] < Points' kills before the chaos.

[Image: 5D2E2DA1552EA8958898D40F048A6A304223705E]< kill points of them both at the end.

I doubt this will prove a lot, but it was too hectic for me to think about screenshots on that time.

And please, ask the players who were victims of these two little buggers about what happened. I'm pretty sure they have provements too.
I can confirm this. I was there the entire time.
My character is Ad 'Brink' Zeevaarders, as seen in the images.

They were RDMing, proppushing/blocking, NLRing the entire time.

Imo a ban would be righteous.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578954...0C1FC/< Points' kills before the chaos.
That link's not working, might want to check that :3

Haha, i did not RDM. And all the kills there was from when i was rebel, we where getting raidet by some others and i was the only with a gun.
But i played in like 5 hours. So that is why i have so many kills (and deads) King Fisher RDM'ed m TWICE and you did nothing about it becouse you where friend with him.
Quote:Makaveli ( was a paramedic, healing Points)

Its a lie. I will see the Evidence that i was an Medic.

You Proppushed me and Points, prop blocked the Presidents Office
and you killed Points.

Here are some Evidence.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public

For the Prop Pushing i got no Evidence because he pushed me out of Room.

Look my Heal Scala.
And there was no Cop/SS.

Now come the best > As i make President, came Hero of Justice, GT78 and Kingfisher up to my Office. And trying to kill me and they was Officers. I demote them.
Then i will come down to the Floor 3. They come with guns and shoot up to elevator. Points shot them down but they came again like 2 or 3 Times. So they break NLR and Failrping as Cops.
(04-27-2012, 01:52 PM)floz Wrote: Haha, i did not RDM. And all the kills there was from when i was rebel, we where getting raidet by some others and i was the only with a gun.
But i played in like 5 hours. So that is why i have so many kills (and deads) King Fisher RDM'ed m TWICE and you did nothing about it becouse you where friend with him.

[/align]

I'm pretty sure it's quite abnormal to have so much kills in 5 hours. You were RDMing as special forces by the way.
Mr.Points is a random raider and he RDMed.
I was making my weed farm in the appartments behind the Nexus, 1 times they blew up my door and killed me with an M16.
Because I hate Random Raider i put a prop to block them, after 15 minutes he came back and killed me with a crowbar and they have destroyed all my contraband and weed.
I Don't have screenshots or videos with Fraps, but they are on the wrong side.
The Fat Scout is right, they have blocked the elevator, starting killing random and raiding people houses and demoted all cops as a mayor.
(04-27-2012, 01:54 PM)Makaveli Wrote: Now come the best > As i make President, came Hero of Justice, GT78 and Kingfisher up to my Office. And trying to kill me and they was Officers. I demote them.
Then i will come down to the Floor 3. They come with guns and shoot up to elevator. Points shot them down but they came again like 2 or 3 Times. So they break NLR and Failrping as Cops.

Hero wasn't even near the office, that's one.
Second, You guys probblocked the elevator.
Third, Even if they were coming up, I'm pretty much sure they did that to save the server from minges who ruin the game for almost everyone.
Fourth, You guys Broke the RP rules a lot more times than everyone in the server together. Don't be a hypocrite.
GT78 Wrote
Quote:I Don't have screenshots or videos with Fraps, but they are on the wrong side.

If you got no Evidence then post nothing to it.

And

Scout Wrote
Quote:< kill points of them both at the end.

My 31 kill was because i played for that as SS, Corleone, Rebel and as Secruity Guard. So i earn this Kills from my Job.

Points earn his KIlls because Cops tryed to kill me everytime so they break NLR.

And we cant raid 31 Presidents so.

floy Wrote
Quote:Haha, i did not RDM. And all the kills there was from when i was rebel, we where getting raidet by some others and i was the only with a gun.

Thats True, he shoot on my Car because i killed a Man and drive away, then has Kingfisher killed im. -Points was HSS - Kingfisher was Cop
(04-27-2012, 01:54 PM)Makaveli Wrote:

and you killed Points.

Here are some Evidence.

Look my Heal Scala.
And there was no Cop/SS.

Now come the best > As i make President, came Hero of Justice, GT78 and Kingfisher up to my Office. And trying to kill me and they was Officers. I demote them.

Finaly something that is rigth!
(04-27-2012, 02:16 PM)Makaveli Wrote: GT78 Wrote
Quote:I Don't have screenshots or videos with Fraps, but they are on the wrong side.

If you got no Evidence then post nothing to it.

And

Scout Wrote
Quote:< kill points of them both at the end.

My 31 kill was because i played for that as SS, Corleone, Rebel and as Secruity Guard. So i earn this Kills from my Job.

Points earn his KIlls because Cops tryed to kill me everytime so they break NLR.

And we cant raid 31 Presidents so.

floy Wrote
Quote:Haha, i did not RDM. And all the kills there was from when i was rebel, we where getting raidet by some others and i was the only with a gun.

Thats True, he shoot on my Car because i killed a Man and drive away, then has Kingfisher killed im. -Points was HSS - Kingfisher was Cop

So, RDMing is your job, huh? Interesting.
And you are saying that 15 kills in half and hour are 5 hours of "defending against a raid"?
How many more stories do you have?
Please, do tell.

Also, you broke NLR more often than the others, also, RDM'd many more times.

Quit bullshitting, man.
Everyone knows that by now.

Also, None of you two are clear and detailed.

(04-27-2012, 03:16 PM)floz Wrote:
(04-27-2012, 01:54 PM)Makaveli Wrote:

and you killed Points.

Here are some Evidence.

Look my Heal Scala.
And there was no Cop/SS.

Finaly something that is made up!

Correction.