Ban Request File
(04-24-2012, 01:41 PM)Holdem Wrote: Well I believe there's two ways we can settle this:

One: BREAK gives his Corvette to File until he gets the $100,000. File must keep the vehicle until at least two weeks, and if he doesn't get any money by that day he may sell the vehicle to get money.

Two: BREAK has to have the money ready before, let's say, next Sunday the 29th of April or there will be consequences.

Please both sides post your opinion on this and wich one you would prefer.

The way two would be good, but can you extend it 3 days more? I have better things to do in my life, schools etc. But i will not give away my corvette, i searched it for long unless i finally found one which was on sale, and i bet i cannot get anything sold as gun dealer or BMD, because people now thinks im a scammer, but im not.
Ok im okay if he pays me back till 29th
(04-24-2012, 02:38 PM)file333 Wrote: Ok im okay if he pays me back till 29th

I bet i cannot get 55k in that time, it should be extended 2-3 days more.
Kids, this is why you never deal with loan sharks.

And Break, id be happy to give you some money to help pay him. I can give you $25,000.
(04-24-2012, 03:41 PM)Nevinator Wrote: Kids, this is why you never deal with loan sharks.

And Break, id be happy to give you some money to help pay him. I can give you $25,000.

I bet you are trolling or something, but help would be great...
[Image: 19308802.jpg]

Just seems like you need some help, and having money leads to me buying weapons and wanting to use them, therefore i prefer to give money away to promote myself to passively role-play.
(04-24-2012, 06:24 PM)Nevinator Wrote: [Image: 19308802.jpg]

Just seems like you need some help, and having money leads to me buying weapons and wanting to use them, therefore i prefer to give money away to promote myself to passively role-play.
Well, 25k would really help me to get 55k total, i would need only 25k to get 55k, i aldeary have 5k myself.
Well Break has till the 1st day of May to have the money, or at least most of it before he has to five his car whilst he gets the money.

Do you agree File, Break?
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(04-25-2012, 09:16 AM)Holdem Wrote: Well Break has till the 1st day of May to have the money, or at least most of it before he has to five his car whilst he gets the money.

Do you agree File, Break?

umm ok but if he doesnt pay me back till 1st and gives me his car im not gonna hold it forever
He'll have to give you his car until he pays the rest of the money.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.