[Solved]Server down? STOP! Read this first.
Server down (locked out with a password.)
The server is undergoing some maintenance due to a glitch, we need it online to fix the bugs however we can't let the general population in before it's all 100% working.

We will have it up and running properly as soon as we can.

EDIT: Fixed
Thanks for information. Do you know how long will take to fix it (approximately)? Because If it will be fixed like in half hour or hour I will wait but if it will take 2 hours I will go sleep :-)
The Servers bans system is not working, that's why servers are closed ...
It's written in the Official Steam Group of Fearless RP.

SERVERS ARE WORKING AGAIN!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Servers are down again, due to another failure with the bans system. We apologize for these inconveniences and rest assured - our prime goal will be to provide you with a decently working CityRP server as soon as possible.
Hey, take your time. It's not the first time this ban problem has occurred and I'm sure I speak on behalf of a lot of people when I say that we'd rather you guys sort it out for good ( or at least try to) then hastily quick fixing the problem only to have it recur in a few weeks.
Build needs a restart. Lua cache isn't downloading.
It seems that the gamemode on the v2d server has crashed, it's just stuck there.
For everyone that noticed the servers is down, my guess would be they are upgrading to Gmod 13 which will be released today.
Seems like the servers are down :/ Too bad. Just had my exams and felt like playing a bit of RP.
Both servers down at the mo, could we get an update =)
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor