Ban request supermiso
if the president fails to give direction its up to the head of SS to command his men,

thats like saying obama has to over see EVER commander in the military for EVERY operation

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
Well they did not ask for orders and then its thier job to go to my office and not patrol
(03-22-2012, 06:46 PM)SuperMiso Wrote: Well they did not ask for orders and then its thier job to go to my office and not patrol

you didnt say "come to my office and protect" you demoted me.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
isnt this a ban request? stop debating and please just come to a compromise...
If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.
(03-22-2012, 08:32 PM)kongorilla Wrote:
(03-22-2012, 06:46 PM)SuperMiso Wrote: Well they did not ask for orders and then its thier job to go to my office and not patrol

NO because the first thing a ss should do is go to the pres office and WAIT FOR ORDERS!
(03-23-2012, 06:44 AM)SuperMiso Wrote:
(03-22-2012, 08:32 PM)kongorilla Wrote:

NO because the first thing a ss should do is go to the pres office and WAIT FOR ORDERS!

unless the hss tell's the ss to do whatever.
SS Should remain in the Nexus AT ALL TIMES.

You should be protecting the president not walking round the streets.

Seek info from the SS RP Guide to avoid this issue happening in the future.

I'll leave this open for another Admin to approve or deny this as i am not IG.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Supermiso you should talk it over with him before you just demote.

Id rather blacklist, Ban request denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!