Ban request supermiso
Name of player: [FL:RP]Supermiso

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44811999

Time in GMT: I dont know.

Server: Evocity_v33x

Summary: All the time i being ss or hss he demoted me I have a video you can se.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxKQktiy9...e=youtu.be
Lol first of all i did it because i got like 100pms that u rdm random search and nlr so i demoted u then when u became ss again i got another 100pm so i demoted u and then u tried to join ss again and im tired of all these pms so i demoted u again
(03-22-2012, 03:08 PM)SuperMiso Wrote: Lol first of all i did it because i got like 100pms that u rdm random search and nlr so i demoted u then when u became ss again i got another 100pm so i demoted u and then u tried to join ss again and im tired of all these pms so i demoted u again

No stop lie! i patroled with [A]ngel of death
you demoted me then i waited then i be hss again and got random demote!
all i found in logs is 1 pm
maby more request then but what ever when i demote someone i dont want them back
(03-22-2012, 03:23 PM)kongorilla Wrote:
(03-22-2012, 03:08 PM)SuperMiso Wrote: Lol first of all i did it because i got like 100pms that u rdm random search and nlr so i demoted u then when u became ss again i got another 100pm so i demoted u and then u tried to join ss again and im tired of all these pms so i demoted u again

No stop lie! i patroled with [A]ngel of death
you demoted me then i waited then i be hss again and got random demote!

Lol did u patrol? Then u broke a rule i did not give u an order to patrol? busted
SS is not allowed to patrol unless they get orders to
The pres make the orders not hss
(03-22-2012, 06:08 PM)SuperMiso Wrote: The pres make the orders not hss

Yes the hss can give orders to ss.
and you demoted me all the times i changed job to ss or hss
Lol no i do orders hss just repet them
+ why did you demote me when i just was hss.
why it is not wrote in the rules "hss cant give orders" ?
Because it says president give orders