Ban request: [FL:RP]LoopY[CSN]
The proof I have is what you can see, and as such I dont have proof that I didnt try to kill loopy.
The two sessions are about 10-15 minutes apart, and I werent trying to get revenge or something, merely trying to understand (I should have talken in ooc)

But on the subject, that I have no proof of me not trying to kill Loopy, if I should have had such, I would need to fraps every single minute og my fearless experience, and have it on youtube. Because otherwise you would just say that it was before the recordings.

So when saying that I tried to kill Loopy, and me saying that I didnt, is just 2 empty arguments.

"we asked you to leave", "I tried to warn you over mic", Then I warned you over mic, that I will shoot you if you go into our house"
- You didnt ask me to leave, from video 2 0.27-0.45, neither of you uttered a word.

Hmmmm, my mic may have been broken or deactivated on mistake at that moment.

Ye, I know you can't fraps every single second of your FL experience.

I am sorry to be so harsh now bro, and I don't mean it bad in anyway. It's just a fact and tip ok?

You post a ban request, you bring the proofs

There could easily have been a background of the raiding, and from my point of view and Loopy's, there indeed was.
You say it was a raid, well you didnt yell raid, as I believe it is required.

You wouldnt be able to get better proof than that.

I would like to hear Loopy, because as I look at this thread, then it actually looks like Loopy is the man of action.
If it werent for his lies (I still didnt try killing him) minimacfox1 would have killed me.
If my friend said someone tried killing me, i would join the revenge as well.

TheSystemAntic, by going back and requesting an explanation you broke a rule. NLR.

Therefore, I will not look more into this. Ban request denied, case closed.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.