Ban request: [FL:RP]LoopY[CSN]
Name of player: [FL:RP]LoopY[CSN]

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17462492

Time in GMT: 12:00 GMT +1

Server: the backup server: rp_EvoCity v33x

Summary: minimacfox keypadcracked and killed me with Loopy, after that, I tried to return and get an explanation, they killed me again.

Evidence:
First session up http://youtu.be/xSzGZgngN-U
Second session: http://youtu.be/YM2AlNq-27A
2 fraps sessions uncut, cutting didnt work

Thread summary
Apparently loopy told minimac that I tried killing him, I proclaim this as false. I dont want Minimac banned anymore as he just trusted his friend.
You tried to kill one of my friends (Loopy), then drove away in your trabant.

Me and Loopy decided to follow you, and you drove into the industrials, we saw you go into a house. We didn't know you had contra in there until we keypad cracked the door. We only came to kill you in the first place, for attempt of killing Loopy

You then came back, we asked you to leave, but you just sprinted inside me and Loopy's house, so I shot you again.
I didnt try and kill your friend, the place i came to wasnt your house, it was the place where you killed me in the first place. you never said that i should leave.

Everything he said is a big fat lie.
Which friend should i have tried killing? id like to see some names.
Big fat lie? I purchased a house beside, because Loopy wanted the contra. I tried to warn you over mic, but you just ran into our purchased house.

You tried to kill Loopy, in the city. Then evaded to your industrial house.
You didnt use a microphone, how did I try and kill loopy? There was a long timespan from me being in the city until I got to the industrial area.
Would an admin please review this?
Loopy told me, that a guy in a trabant tried to kill him. We saw you longer down the tunnel, driving out of the city in a trabant. So we followed you there, and killed you.

But suddenly we find out that you got contra there, so as revenge, Loopy wanted your contra for trying to kill him. Then you come back, sprinting inside our purchased house beside yours, because we transported it beside your house. Then I warned you over mic, that I will shoot you if you go into our house, but you just kept running longer and longer inside our house.
So because someone in a trabant(which is the cheapest and thus a common car) tried killing your friend, all in a trabant must be killed.
You see where that doesnt make sense?
You may have seen a rebel too, but once again, up to 5-6 people would look like me.
What you have done, is to know that a rebel in a trabant tried killing your friend(probably) and then because i was that, you killed me.
You did not know, that i tried killing your friend, you knew that i looked like the guy who tried.
I had just started that life in which i had taken my trabant to the industrial area, you had no justifiable reason to try and kill me.

Why havent an admin responded?
Well, I asked loopy: "Are you sure it is him" and he said: "Yeah, I'm almost 100% sure. So Loopy grabbed a crowbar, and I took a Galil. I actualy didn't wanted to kill you in the first place because you had no gun out, I just wanted to threaten you. But as far as I saw in chat, you didn't write anything, so I was unsure if you wanted to pull a gun or not. So I shot you.

Loopy took your contra to the house beside, you came back, and just ran into the house we transported your contra to. I didn't wanted to shoot you there, but I didn't really have a choice. I tried to stop you.

In that life I hadn't been in the city, before I was a rebel, I was unemployed.

The house in which i sprinted into, was where i had my contras, not a place in which you moved them to.
Uploading the raw fraps files
First session up http://youtu.be/xSzGZgngN-U
Second session: http://youtu.be/YM2AlNq-27A
I respect your awareness of rulebreakers System, and that you try to bring justice.

I'm sorry to interrupt further, but where is the actual proof you didn't try to kill Loopy?