USA and Asia Admin Applications
Do you mean just asian's or people that are in Europa, like norway sweden Etc.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
No, we mean people with the Asia/USA timezones.
(03-11-2012, 06:05 PM)Shadow Wrote: No, we mean people with the Asia/USA timezones.
Alright, just checking.

Cheers

Visit my profile here.
Name: Colonel Burger
Timezone: +4GMT
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22821041
Ingame Hours: 238
Player since: December 2011
What does FL mean to you: Life
Reason you want to be a FL Admin: I feel as though I am completely powerless when I see minges running around breaking rules and just posting a BR wouldn't be as effective being it really time taking. And I feel as though I can take the pressure of being an admin.
Are you a committed player: Very much yes, always giving my 110% into FL, always on the server as well as the TS.
Any previous admin experience: Currently an ArmA2 administrator, and I used to be one on CS:S
What can you bring to the Admin team: 24/7 admining, I will take over any shift as long as I'm available.
Will you be active during the "European Night": Very much, yes.
The following 5 users Like Colonel Burger's post:
  • Jan, Joey Skylynx, Prune, TerrorByte, Tears
Sorry, i never been good at this geography things.
So please help me out here. Does this mean i can post a
application, i am from Norway. I think my chances are about 5 % But i can give it a try.

EDIT: I just found it out. I can't post a App.
This is the last you hear from me on this thread.
But if someone ask me about something i will post a reply.
Visit my profile here.
(03-11-2012, 06:32 PM)Midget Wrote: Sorry, i never been good at this geography things.
So please help me out here. Does this mean i can post a
application, i am from Norway. I think my chances are about 5 % But i can give it a try.

Norway is part of Europe.
Yeah, thank you.
Visit my profile here.
What is my Name: [FL:RP] Justin

What Timezone: GMT - 8 ( Pacific Time )

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:18452963

In-Game Hours:
196+

Hours in Garry's Mod: 2615+

Player Since: December of 2011.

What does FL mean to you: It is a It is a loving community of players, who know how to have fun role-playing and enjoying themselves. I have taken this server and community as if it were my life, and my family, and i am constantly on the forums, and in the server to play.

Reason you want to be an admin:
I am familiar with the situations going on in Fearless, and i would be greatly interested and honored to be able to assist in bring the extinction of all minge's in the Server, thus preventing any situations of the such from interfering with players who want to have a good time. It is an ill feeling when you are in dead sights of someone breaking a rule, usually CDMing multiple people, and when you type @, the admins are preoccupied. I would like a voice, that would be heard, Authority, that would be followed.

Are you a committed player:
Yes, i would think i am. I am committed to playing on the fearless server, and being active on the forums. If i ever was promoted to a Trial Admin, i would prove it. I am committed to helping others.

Previous Admin Backgrounds: Yes, i was admin on multiple servers.

Tim's Land - An Old, but popular server. It was ranked in the Top 10 i believe, and i was a dedicated admin serving them. Now sadly, they had been demolished by Ddos attacks, and has change hosts and moved to "thatdarkrpserver".

Revos DarkRP - A Good server, have been admin on it for more than 2 years.

Here is my admin app : http://revogaming.us/index.php?topic=499.0

Here are some threads started about me:

http://revogaming.us/index.php?topic=904.0

I am familiar with all commands, referring to ULX, and Exsto, and a couple others.

So what do people think of me as an admin on those servers? They respect me for my inability to ban on sight, i take patience, and confront people.

What can you bring to the Admin Team:
Let me make a list.

1. Respect to the Community, and players.
2. A good attitude, always boosting morale.
3. Humor, sometimes the admins are uptight with the situations and to pop a good joke would loosen everyone up.
4. A Voice, as i have a microphone, it is easier to speak and communicate with the players.
5. Experience, with my background and knowledge of being an admin.
6. Responsibility, as i am liable for the actions i do, and that others commit behind my back. When a task is given to me, i follow through, and if my task was to be an admin, i would seek that its sole purpose would be to follow through with getting rid of the players who come here not to Role-Play, but to disrupt the players.
7. Connection, active on the forums, and if you would like i am on Skype, Aim. So if you would like, you could add me.

Will You be active on the European Night:
Yes, i live in California, The West Coast, Under Pacific Time, so i would definitely be active during The European Night.

Tim Jones for Admin 2012

The following 2 users Like Nevy's post:
  • edgie, Aoixification
(03-11-2012, 02:25 PM)Jan Wrote: Ouch, I'm very active but I'm from Holland, next time better. :P

Yesterday you told me you left FL and they were dicks, and now you're saying you want to be admin? You're starting to piss me off...
Name: [FL:RP] Dubwub

Timezone: GMT +0

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40420650

Ingame Hours: 440+

Player since: Around October 2011

What does FL mean to you: The day i joined Fearless i was shocked. I had never felt that kind of experience in a video game before in my whole life. It was almost like i was in a whole new world. I read through the rules and jumped straight in. I have never ever looked back since. FL is more than just a game to me now. It holds some of my favorite gaming memories ever. I have met some really great people and have learned from them in good and bad ways. I have made and lost friends inside Fearless and normally it wouldn't occur to bother me losing a friend through a Garry's Mod Server, but surprisingly it hits you after realizing what and where you have went through with them. Fearless in my opinion is one of the greatest Garry's Mod servers in history of gaming. Although it has it's ups and downs, scrapes and bumps it never fails to cheer me up after a hard long day. After a few weeks of playing i realized i wanted to stay here and achieve some goals and aims. I would try my hardest to earn some RP points to enhance my roleplay abilities. I have donated at least $30 which in my eyes is a nice amount of money to a server. I haven't actually donated to anything gameish online before but after seeing all the fun and joy within Fearless i just had too contribute in keeping the server fun and healthy.

Many people get mad and upset at the DDoSing and Crashings of FL. I did too at one point. Though after thinking hard about it i realized that is is completely worth the wait of the crashes, just so i can get back on to the server and roleplay once again. I have thought about leaving the server once or twice due to family issues and all but i just couldn't leave all my memories and friends behind. Thankfully days have past and i no longer have to worry about anything at home.

Reason you want to be a FL Admin: Ever since i joined Fearless i knew i wanted to settle down into the Community and set myself some goals. One of them of course was to hopefully one day get a chance of getting Admin on the FL Servers. I knew in order for me to achieve this i would have to keep my bans low and my activity high. I feel as i have achieved on keeping the bans at a low and my 450ish hours is a clear sign that i have been quite active since the end of last year. Not only do i have low bans and hours, i also have 100% good roleplay abilities and Administration techniques. Although i haven't been an Admin on popular servers i still feel as if i am mature and active enough to become an Admin for FL. Minges and griefers are mostly the reasons why some peoples gameplay isn't as fun as it should be, which is why i am applying.. So i can knock down on the number of Minges ruining our community every single day. Although i am a British player, my school has a very late starting time and quite an early finishing time. Meaning i have at least 8-10 hours freetime to Administrate our servers. I only have 3 goals to achieve if i receive a chance at Admin.

1. Cut down minges/griefers.
2: Enhance roleplay in the servers for everyone.
3: For everyone to have a more fun and more memorable time at Fearless.

Are you a committed player: I have been playing FL almost every weekday and weekend day since i first joined. I have tried my hardest to help out players in all circumstances with their technical problems and RP problems. I am on from 4pm to near 3am due to a late school start and a reasonable early school time. (9am to 3:45pm) on Wednesdays i have a college course and 10 until 4 meaning i can be on later on Tuesday nights. Weekends my parents work meaning i can't really do much, meaning i'll be on until well over 12am USA time (around 5-6am here.) I am here to enjoy myself but at the same time make everyone elses RP fun.

Any previous admin experience: I have Administrated some low-medium Garry's Mod and Minecraft servers. My biggest Admin experience would have been when i was a Trial Moderator on the Friendly Players Serious RP Server.

Garry's Mod - Friendly Players Trial Moderator (Member)(My Moderator status was going to be accepted but i decided to leave. (I can maybe find my applications on their site)

Saints RP - A small community of around 20, was a Super Admin on there.

Minecraft - PvPCity - Small community of around 15, more just building villages and all but still was Co-Owner on there.

What can you bring to the Admin team: I can bring the Admin team a new member full of confidence and skill. I work well with others so teamwork won't be a problem. I also aim to cut down on the minging and enhance some more fun RP. Also hopefully bring a bit more joy and fun to the team itself. I would never abuse my powers or use them in a way that may anger another player. Quite a lot of players know me so there shouldn't be to much negativity. Here are my promises that i will aim for if given Admin.

1: More fun for everyone.
2: Less minges at European nights.
3: A non abusive friendly Admin.

Will you be active during the "European Night": I will be very active at night time from the European time zone. i will have at LEAST 4-5 hours of activity on weekday nights, at least 6 hours on tuesday nights and well over 7-8 hours on the weekends. Not will i only be active in European night times. i will also be very active during late afternoon/early evening to help out a little bit more.

I hope you consider accepting my Application. Even though i'm in the wrong time zone, i still am probably more active at nights than i am during the day which is what we are aiming for here.

Thank you and good day.

-Kyle (Dubwub)
The following 10 users Like Dubwub's post:
  • Shadow, CHRONiKz, Joey Skylynx, Braindog, equal, AxelVIII, Caboose, The_Alpha_Dog, Knazzbollen, BlackDog