USA and Asia Admin Applications
Star 
This is to make the night admin shifts less straining and tiring.

Please make sure you have a USA or Asian time zone and are active during the "European night time".

Also unless we see a good application we are not desperate and will not pick an application to approve if we feel none meet the requirements.

All applications will be reviewed in our Office.

Template:

Name:
Timezone:
SteamID:
Ingame Hours:
Player since:
What does FL mean to you:
Reason you want to be a FL Admin:
Are you a committed player:
Any previous admin experience:
What can you bring to the Admin team:
Will you be active during the "European Night":

If your lucky enough to be chosen you will be subject to a Trial.

Thanks and good luck.

Ouch, I'm very active but I'm from Holland, next time better. Tounge
Im not making an app. im just gonna hope for the luck Tounge
darn, still when i wake up in here finland theres no admins online and the mingefstation is TO THE MAAAAX
[Image: 1znn71s.png] ALL credits to Forceghost wuv you.
(03-11-2012, 02:50 PM)Caboose Wrote: Im not making an app. im just gonna hope for the luck Tounge

We don't really work from luck.

We don't just spin a wheel.
Name: Serpent Lord
Timezone: GMT-7 (Arizona, United States)
SteamID: STEAM_:0:0:38133140
Hours: 167
Player since: November 2011
What does FL mean to you: FL is my second family, as cliché as it sounds. I can see this community going far, and expanding in overall size in the future. FL was the reason why I stepped down from and left eVo, a community I have been apart of for over 2 years. All my friends on Steam are from FL. I have made a great many companion-ships in my tenure here. I also have been apart of some great roleplay moments with fellow players and Admins. I've grown to deeply respect the Staff, the Servers and all of my fellow players. FL offers me things that i can't do in real life, like drive around in a Lamborghini or roleplay as a Military Organization. My experience here has been amazing so far. The only thing that troubles me is the Mingery that happens during the Night (Day for us in the U.S.) When most of the Admin team is Sleeping. The joy of being here with extremely great roleplayers is beyond recognition.
Reason you want to be a FL Admin: When I'm usually online, there's only 1 Admin on V2D and none on V33, the second being my favorite server. Lately there is usually no Admins on V33, so if you were to select me; i would nearly spend all my time Administrating the Second Server. Plus, re-establish the Cleanliness of a Minge free Server.
Are you a committed player: Yes, I am. Very much so. I am online any given day for 2-8 hours. I will be online almost everyday when i get my new PC.
Any previous admin experience: Ex Super Admin on [eVo] Serious DarkRP (2 Years) Ex Admin on [XXL] Gaming a collection of CSS Servers (6 Months)
What can you bring to the Admin team: I am extremely experienced with ULX, AMX, and SourceMod Admin systems. I have exceptional Admin experience, and as thus; I always listen to both sides of a story before issuing a possible punishment. I require solid evidence of rule breaking before I issue any kind of ban. I know the rules extremely well. I'm friendly, and will welcome and help the newcomers of the server. I also offer maturity, without being way too serious.
Will you be active during the "European Night": Yes, I almost always am.

Thank you for your time, and consideration of my application.

-Serpent Lord
The following 3 users Like Serpent Lord's post:
  • Noobias, Blonde, PrivateToast
Template:

Name: Harry Sefton
Timezone:United States Of American Florida.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43936839
Ingame Hours: 260
Player since: Start of 2011
What does FL mean to you: everything, I'm on fl everyday and im on as i can. FL when i joined it off a friend i was like oh wow, This is awesome. So i asked my friend what to do and he said role play, so i rped and i loved it so much i actually donated about 10 times after half n hour after starting the server. I just wish those pesky ddosers would stop ddosing us, I mean like Meanies!.
Reason you want to be a FL Admin: Becasue i like to help people and i am willing to switch servers to help.
Are you a committed player: Yes i am a commied player.
Any previous admin experience: Yes i have been admin on a couple of servers.
What can you bring to the Admin team: well, I am quite fun and im nice to players. I have alot of friends on fl, Normal players AND admins.
and i will help anyplayer at anytime. I bring experience and i bring faith. I am a fair person.
Will you be active during the "European Night": Ofcause i will, If people need me i will be on fast, even if im buisy. I am on usually all day if possible.
-Sharkie
The following 2 users Like Sharkie's post:
  • Andreas, Eeee394
I made it big to see who can and can't be arsed.
(03-11-2012, 02:23 PM)Dryblood Wrote: This is to make the night admin shifts less straining and tiring.

Please make sure you have a USA or Asian time zone and are active during the "European night time".

Also unless we see a good application we are not desperate and will not pick an application to approve if we feel none meet the requirements.

All applications will be reviewed in our Office.

Template:

Name:
Timezone:
SteamID:
Ingame Hours:
Player since:
What does FL mean to you:
Reason you want to be a FL Admin:
Are you a committed player:
Any previous admin experience:
What can you bring to the Admin team:
Will you be active during the "European Night":

If your lucky enough to be chosen you will be subject to a Trial.

Thanks and good luck.

Where in god's name is the ban requirements to become an admin?

Now you're just opening it up for minges to reply.

Name:Race
Timezone:europe
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:28569760
Ingame Hours:307
Player since:2011
What does FL mean to you:Fearless is my second Real Life,every day i'm playing with my friends on fearless,meeting new people,Playing 14 hours a day.
Reason you want to be a FL Admin:the reson i want to be an admin is to help people in the server,stop the rule breakers,and make fearless Cleanner and better place to play.
Are you a committed player:yes,i do, this is my only server,i'm allways playing on this server,14 hours a day,Helping New People.
Any previous admin experience:yes,in my 10 years of gaming,i was admin in alot of games,such as,MapleStory,MU,CounterStrike,Flyff,AVA,and more games.
What can you bring to the Admin team:what can i bring to the admin team hmm,i can bring to the admin team a Funny Guy,Thats makes Jokes,makes A Good RP,talking with admins about the problems they have,and help them in any thing i can.
Will you be active during the "European Night":i'm online 14 hours a day in most of my hours (7~9)i dont see an admin online,and people need's help,so i can help them any time thats i'm online,in any problem.