Seriously Fearless?
I might aswell say it. It is you im refering to blackdog but i find it really annoying that i feel this way i try to tell myself that you arent as bad as i have seen but im kinda stuck in the opinion of bad since you kinda made a bad first impression on me. I know that i have seen you really doing your best to keep the server from becoming a minge fest and i respect you for doing your best but it's your methods that i don't like.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(03-12-2012, 08:01 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: I might aswell say it. It is you im refering to blackdog but i find it really annoying that i feel this way i try to tell myself that you arent as bad as i have seen but im kinda stuck in the opinion of bad since you kinda made a bad first impression on me. I know that i have seen you really doing your best to keep the server from becoming a minge fest and i respect you for doing your best but it's your methods that i don't like.

Well not everyone will approve of how I do things, but in response to your points.

1. his primary method of dealing with rule breakers is by killing them by throwing them into the air witch i find REALLY unnecessary.

This is only done to those who have either blatently gone on an RDM spree and need to be taken out quickly before i can start to either talk to them, or issue a ban or have done somthing that requires it to be done.

Though I will admit, after dealing with somone whos combative, or just downright mean, i will drop them after talking to them

2. He is very unpleasant to talk to.

I honestly dont know why you think this? Unless your refering to yesterday, that was a terrible day for every admin on that particular shift, as you can tell by the posts made by them in the last 24hrs

3. his constant whineing and whineing about my friends.
If your friends are Nit Grit, Slick Rick, Ryan! and the rest of that particular group and their friends, then yes, i guess you could hate me for always complaining and hitting them up for their rule infractions

4. He never seems to be doing what he is supposed to do.

Exactly what times do you see me "Not doing what im supposed to be doing" When im building an RP zone? Manageing an RP event, being busy dealing with an admin call?

Id actualy like some hard examples, because no, i cant be there for everyone at everytime for everything they request me for, i deal with calls ona semi First come first serve method, though this has changed in the last 24hrs to somthing easier to manage

Your entitled to your opinion on all this, and i actualy wish more people made it known to me, contrary to what some think, i do like constructive critisism
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(03-12-2012, 08:30 AM)BlackDog Wrote:
(03-12-2012, 08:01 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: I might aswell say it. It is you im refering to blackdog but i find it really annoying that i feel this way i try to tell myself that you arent as bad as i have seen but im kinda stuck in the opinion of bad since you kinda made a bad first impression on me. I know that i have seen you really doing your best to keep the server from becoming a minge fest and i respect you for doing your best but it's your methods that i don't like.

Well not everyone will approve of how I do things, but in response to your points.

1. his primary method of dealing with rule breakers is by killing them by throwing them into the air witch i find REALLY unnecessary.

This is only done to those who have either blatently gone on an RDM spree and need to be taken out quickly before i can start to either talk to them, or issue a ban or have done somthing that requires it to be done.

Though I will admit, after dealing with somone whos combative, or just downright mean, i will drop them after talking to them

Alright i can see that it can be used when some one is blatently gone as you said on a RDM spree that i can understand. But as you said if you feel like dropping someone for just being mean id say try to be the bigger man and just let it go. It will show that you are first of all more mature than the person that is being mean

I honestly dont know why you think this? Unless your refering to yesterday, that was a terrible day for every admin on that particular shift, as you can tell by the posts made by them in the last 24hrs

I can understand that anyone can become unpleasent to talk to after being very stressed but instead of taking it out on other players try to count to 10 and calm down or if that don't work either logg of for like 5 min and calm down (but i dont know if that is allowed since i dont know what admins can and cant do)
If your friends are Nit Grit, Slick Rick, Ryan! and the rest of that particular group and their friends, then yes, i guess you could hate me for always complaining and hitting them up for their rule infractions

Exactly what times do you see me "Not doing what im supposed to be doing" When im building an RP zone? Manageing an RP event, being busy dealing with an admin call?
Id actualy like some hard examples, because no, i cant be there for everyone at everytime for everything they request me for, i deal with calls ona semi First come first serve method, though this has changed in the last 24hrs to somthing easier to manage

I guess my argument is invalid because the only times i have seen you do other than admin things is when the server is normal and you are RPing. 2 of the times ive seen you do that you either had a bar/pub or you build a railroad stretching across the map (atleast i think it was you)
Your entitled to your opinion on all this, and i actualy wish more people made it known to me, contrary to what some think, i do like constructive critisism

it is good that you can take constructive criticism and that i respect you for.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(03-12-2012, 08:30 AM)BlackDog Wrote:

Think i got more to say about this than Ghost, but this according to me is true.... I have not met you in-game on admin errand but 1-2 times, and you seem to always want to be the person that is right...

Nonthing personal to the Mentioned people in this text above, but no, our friends are not one of the mentioned, but when it comes to more of us like Arre, J-BOI and more.... But isn't it so, that your judgement must always be just. Not interfered with personal feelings, just main facts about former offences? And the current one at hand!

This is exactly why I post ban requests instead.

It takes too long to call and admin, and they are probably busy.

Tho I have never experienced any proplems / abuse on their side ( If we look away from the fact they are fucking around much ^^)

So I just hit the record button and then, YOU ARE ON THE ROAD AGAIN! Cheese
you have not read the whole thread have you? this have nothing to do with wanting some one banned or anything like that this have to do with my opinion on a certain admin.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(03-12-2012, 01:39 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: you have not read the whole thread have you? this have nothing to do with wanting some one banned or anything like that this have to do with my opinion on a certain admin.

Some people where refering to sending admins pm's but they never responded. I was replying to them, but ok man.