Seriously Fearless?
Im going to start this thread with saying what in the name of everything that is unholy is wrong with this server sometimes. And this time i do not mean the community this time im aiming it straight for the admin squad. I just read something that i found very interesting and since i wont go down to a low level i wont say any names. But really there is just one admin im starting to get sick and tiered of.. He is constantly on me and my friends and im starting to get sick of it and from what i read yesterday was the last drop for me i have officially lost all respect for this certain admin. And now i would like to list what i find wrong with him.

1. his primary method of dealing with rule breakers is by killing them by throwing them into the air witch i find REALLY unnecessary.

2. He is very unpleasant to talk to.

3. his constant whineing and whineing about my friends.

4. He never seems to be doing what he is supposed to do.

Well that is all i had to say for now but really what does my opinion matter? i bet half of all the people on FL wont even read this so what is the point? Well just to say that i have officially given up any hope i had about this server before. I mean when i started to play it was fun but now... Now 90% of the time i feel that calling admins is a waist. That is all i had to say if you admins dont like the post warn me and close the thread i just feelt like sharing my honest opinion.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Who is the admin in question?
as i said im not going to tell names because that i would classify as naming and shaming.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

It's not like we can do much without any names, lol.
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • equal
I know who he is talking about. I find this admin nice. Almost all the admins are nice. Just a shame that Force and Nadrick left >.<
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(03-11-2012, 12:09 PM)StillAlive Wrote: It's not like we can do much without any names, lol.

if admins want names i can tell names but i didn't want to say it in the original post as i myself would consider that naming and shaming witch i am very much against myself.

Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(03-11-2012, 12:13 PM)Midget Wrote: I know who he is talking about. I find this admin nice. Almost all the admins are nice. Just a shame that Force and Nadrick left >.<

We're back Tounge.

Also.

How can an Admin improve his way of Administration if he doesn't know he's doing it wrong?
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
(03-11-2012, 12:25 PM)ForceGhost Wrote:
(03-11-2012, 12:13 PM)Midget Wrote: I know who he is talking about. I find this admin nice. Almost all the admins are nice. Just a shame that Force and Nadrick left >.<

We're back Tounge.

Also.

How can an Admin improve his way of Administration if he doesn't know he's doing it wrong?

that is just the problem as i said i have officially given up all hope for this certain admin the first time i ever talked to him he freaking threw me and my friends into the air killing us witch made me lose weapons and alot of ammo. So i tried again i told myself he cant be that bad he just made a bad first impression but Nope. And im really getting sick and tiered of his way of punishing people by throwing them into the air thinking he is cool.

Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(03-11-2012, 12:13 PM)Midget Wrote: Just a shame that Force and Nadrick left >.<

Wait what?
I think i can agree a little with Ghost_Walker on this one! An admin should have the patience to Continue to Administrate. You run out sometimes but that shouldn't cloud your judgement. Being an Admin you should always have a neutral point of view, don't hold grudges against people, make them improve thier ways of playing. And if they do something wrong, Make them understand that they did wrong, with words, sometimes it will require a ban but that is just nattural. Some admins have greatly impressed me with good neutral sides.

Sincerely yours, Yurera