I got attacked.
(03-08-2012, 09:12 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Even tho he's older than me, he was so small.

I didnt want to hit him back, I just let him do his thing, and ignored him as much as possible.
Well it's good you didn't fight back on some relations.
But on others... It isn't.

When you don't fight back, he gets the feeling you are weak. And when you are weak, he seek to you since you are the easiest to beat up, so he can release his anger.
In my eyes, this guy finds the happiness in hurting others and making them feel bad. Some people needs to make others feel bad for them to feel better. Since they may have a bad and/or harsh life.
As Mahatma Gandhi said, "An eye for an eye."
Someone did something similar to me in 1st grade, but after the 3rd punch I freaked out and beat him up. I was fairly short back then, but had a hell of a temper.

Me and the guy are friends now, though. Finally taller than him Tounge
"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." - Bob Marley
[Image: 347a99x.png]
Thanks for the sig, ForceGhost!
If you carry your body straight up, and show that you have control.
People won't try to fight you. People point out others that are weak.
If a guy comes up to you, it could be enough to walk straight towards him with a lifted body.
You carry your body with pride. He would seek someone else. Because he knows you are able to fight back. But this does not mean you fight him back more that what is needed.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
cough *wuss* cough cough.
comic relief aside, this guy might've had a slight mental condition?
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Be like me, start boxing.