I got attacked.
Sad 
Yes, its true.

Today after school we had a Mini Football Championship, and after that ended I went to the Changing rooms like everyone else, and when almost everyone was done changing I left like everyone else, but this guy called "Alaa" decided to block the door for me just to play tough, so I asked him "What the fuck are you doing?" and he didnt answer, I contiued trying to get past him as non-violent as possible, but suddenly it just snapped for him, he punched me 3-4 times in the head, I didnt call him anything, the only thing i did was that I asked him why he was blocking the door, so ye, after he was done punching me I told him that I was gonna call the cops. Then he attacks me again and yells something about cops, and he was holding me around my neck.

At that point stuff got a little blurry for me, a black guy decided to help me and got the guy away from me, I ran to the managements office and told them the story, afterwards I called the police and at the moment I'm waiting for a call from them.

Thanks for reading. :3

I'm not gonna post any pictures, don't ask for some.

The only injuries i got is that my face really hurts and i lost 1½ teeth. :3
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Damn bro, That's some tough shit. All those fucking bullies at school. :'(
nice
This guy named "Alaa" should be arrested.
You should have...Knocked him out!..

In all seriousness... Tell someone, Shit like that shouldn't happen.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes ForceGhost's post:
  • basti703
That son of a pubic hair, hope he gets 4 months
Equal bro, if i was with you i would of sharkie punched him in the nuts!
No one fucks with my equa;!
Maybe if you'd stop chucking tables at people all the time this sort of thing wouldn't happen.

Seriously though, hope you get better.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 8 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, Colonel Burger, WorldWideCoffee, Nadrick, DarkSider, Anakonda, Nevy, Krond2010
Dude, That's harsh. Hope something is done about this, Shouldn't be happening in the first place.

Get better soon.
Damn...
(03-06-2012, 04:14 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Maybe if you'd stop chucking tables at people all the time this sort of thing wouldn't happen.

Seriously though, hope you get better.

I didnt even touch him.

I should start walking around with tables tho.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 3 users Like equal's post:
  • Nadrick, Anakonda, Krond2010