The entire business with the raid:
(03-04-2012, 02:47 AM)grub Wrote: I just set up my computer and my Tv... I just finished my wood floors... I will post the reasons in a little bit... I want to rest for a little bit

This
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
(03-04-2012, 02:51 AM)Faustie Wrote: You keep saying "there is a valid reason" and yet haven't posted any so far.

Enlighten me.

Grub has them we have to wait for him
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Quit all the NiT picking. F*ck it, let's turn this into a jailbait thread.
The following 2 users Like NiT GriT's post:
  • todcat, Fleet Admiral Zapington
(03-04-2012, 03:03 AM)NiT GriT Wrote: Quit all the NiT picking. F*ck it, let's turn this into a jailbait thread.

(;
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
Why does grub have to rest and whatever when it takes under 1 minut to just type in the reason.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Takes a minute good one.. I like to rest up and enjoy new things..

Now with my brain half fried ( Getting Late)

That silly little raid Temar and Nadrick Pulled. Breached our offices ran in with m4 began to shoot us.. We shot em down. So A friendly raid..

Then we had scouts.. Scouting our base.. It was quite kind wasn't it...

Then a certain someone moloed our sign. Burnt down another sign with it. I have screenshots...

Then the happy moment of when Dubwub and UT and maybe another person got behind the MTL. Looked like a propclimb over the fence. Shot fultzy in the leg with an AWP. I turned around shot two of em. Reason I know it was those two. Complained in OOC.

Stole a certain members car

Some other bullshit

Empty Threats

I seem to remember one of my members getting randomly tranqed and even hostage roped.

Plus all the little things
* Setting us up with the police...

* and before you assume we had contra, We did not. We are better then those farmers*

Now I will see if I can remember more reasons.

And to clear up, That little factory we attacked... One armed guard was holding it. Do not begin to say " LOL U KILLED MANY UNARMED CIVIILANS" No we did not.

Now excuse me as I go dream a little.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(03-04-2012, 06:45 AM)grub Wrote: Takes a minute good one.. I like to rest up and enjoy new things..

Now with my brain half fried ( Getting Late)

That silly little raid Temar and Nadrick Pulled. Breached our offices ran in with m4 began to shoot us.. We shot em down. So A friendly raid..

If this had occured, easily solved with diplomatic talks

Then we had scouts.. Scouting our base.. It was quite kind wasn't it...

Most likey part of a D.E.A operation scouting possable contra bases

Then a certain someone moloed our sign. Burnt down another sign with it. I have screenshots...

Id like to see said screenshots showing our guy torching a sign of yours, if it did infact occur rthough, easily solved with diplomatic talks

Then the happy moment of when Dubwub and UT and maybe another person got behind the MTL. Looked like a propclimb over the fence. Shot fultzy in the leg with an AWP. I turned around shot two of em. Reason I know it was those two. Complained in OOC.

This i just flat out doubt happened, our guys dont just walk up and start shooting people, or sneak up and attack without reason, nor do they break rules to acomplish their goals or objectives

Stole a certain members car
If this had occured, easily solved with diplomatic talks

Some other bullshit

Id like to know what other bullshit your talking about exactly?

Empty Threats
We had never issued any kind of threat? Unless you count that time when fultzy flat out told me that you guys had been provokeing us and i said "It is not wise to poke a sleeping giant"

I seem to remember one of my members getting randomly tranqed and even hostage roped.

Again, i doubt this occured, people are tranqed by us during D.E.A operations to make sure their arrested

Plus all the little things
* Setting us up with the police...

You mean us working with the police to crack down on contra farmers, gathering proof before joining an assault with them?

* and before you assume we had contra, We did not. We are better then those farmers*

I point you to the above

Now I will see if I can remember more reasons.

And to clear up, That little factory we attacked... One armed guard was holding it. Do not begin to say " LOL U KILLED MANY UNARMED CIVIILANS" No we did not.

The fact nadrick had a deagle is not the point here grub, you still assaulted an RP factory with no real reason, and the only reason he actualy pulled it is because you raided it

Now excuse me as I go dream a little.

Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
k, This is how i see what happend.
  1. You went armed to a Fumuku factory to hmm lets say "talk" to him
  2. You were armed, You OBIOUSLY were ready to fight
  3. You saw an Enemy, In THEIR base with a gun, PROTECTING himself and his facility
  4. He doesnt let you in (OH i wonder why...)
  5. You pull guns and start to crack his door, with raid calling IE Your raiding him, He retrieves his gun and protects his base... seems a legit reason to raid... (Sarcasm)
  6. You kill him, and storm the place to find if there leader is there to hmm "Talk"
  7. Hes not so you leave
  8. Blackdog finds out
  9. Obviously hes gonna be pissed off
  10. Declares war on you

Please state Why you didn't try and solve this in a diplomatic way? (without fighting like "Badass's")

All in all..
You raided a base where you 'though' the leader was in an attempt to 'talk' to him..

Sounds more like you went to his base to 'abuse' him and get him to stop 'Fucking up your shit'..

Thats what i see of this whole thing..

Seems a legit reason..? No?
(03-04-2012, 10:21 AM)Toby Wrote: k, This is how i see what happend.
  1. You went armed to a Fumuku factory to hmm lets say "talk" to him
  2. You were armed, You OBIOUSLY were ready to fight
  3. You saw an Enemy, In THEIR base with a gun, PROTECTING himself and his facility
  4. He doesnt let you in (OH i wonder why...)
  5. You pull guns and start to crack his door, with raid calling IE Your raiding him, He retrieves his gun and protects his base... seems a legit reason to raid... (Sarcasm)
  6. You kill him, and storm the place to find if there leader is there to hmm "Talk"
  7. Hes not so you leave
  8. Blackdog finds out
  9. Obviously hes gonna be pissed off
  10. Declares war on you

Please state Why you didn't try and solve this in a diplomatic way? (without fighting like "Badass's")

All in all..
You raided a base where you 'though' the leader was in an attempt to 'talk' to him..

Sounds more like you went to his base to 'abuse' him and get him to stop 'freaking up your shit'..

Thats what i see of this whole thing..

Seems a legit reason..? No?

Sir, that's exactly what happend.
So basically, every so called 'reason' you've come up with has been either a misunderstanding that should've been solved with RP diplomatic talks, or pretty much bullshit.

I wonder why 'grub has the reasons' and you couldn't post them. Is it that you don't know WHY you did this, you're just lettin it all ride on Grub?
Because at the minute to me all it looks like is you're trying to find tiny reasons to start a war - Clans are not for warring, they are an RP privelage. I've said before, badly done wars like this disrupt everything else on the server, and here it looks like you are the prime culprit here.