The entire business with the raid:
For lack of a better place to put this, I put it in the support section.(Move it if you wish)

Blackdog said to make a new post instead of continuously posting in the clan section.

Now, many say this war is invalid, and that its all over and nothing should happen.

What happened was as follows:

-S.A.A. and E.R.A.D. become allies.

-S.A.A. Has a lot of beef with fumuku (Grub has every reason noted)

-E.R.A.D. joins with their allies on the server

-We convened as a large crowd outside of the fumuku facility.(I guess the billboard facility)

-There was no rp taking place, and there was only one person anywhere near the place at the time, and he was inside

-We knocked on the very large front gate and pestered to come in because we need to speak with the leader and talk about previous things

-Not letting us in, and screams to go away, resulted in us pulling a keypad cracker and forcing our way in.(After yelling raid)

-The man inside pulls a deagle and shouts "No fear"

-We open and quickly shoot him, as he was a threat.

-To our disappointment the leader was nowhere to be found inside.

-This part is crucial: After cooling off, later on the forums. Blackdog declares war on E.R.A.D. and S.A.A.

[Image: gVhKJ.png]

[Image: GJvrd.png]

-Right here, if the war was truly invalid, there would have been no declaration of war..

-Tons of crap got talked all over the forums, especially on E.R.A.D.s page

-So after this, 2 low ranking members of E.R.A.D. get raided, one hostaged and killed.

-Later that day we come on in full force with E.R.A.D. and S.A.A. combined.

-We listened to radio chatter, and eventually plotted our next move.

-We raided fumukus stronghold. (It became invalid because the raid yells could not be heard)

-We raided a second time, not that much shortly after and fixed our raid yelling problem, and made sure they heard us. We completely wiped out their base along with blackdog.

-It was a very successful raid, but they threw up the flag and all of the sudden called the entire war invalid for lack of reasons to start it? Now wait.

-We showed our strength and bested our opponent.

-Now followed the flaming about how the war was invalid. We know that only got called because they lost. If they would have won, we would all be closed.

This is to show, as simply as possible how this whole thing is broken and wrong. Thanks for reading. Many can attest to all of this.

I figured this is the appropriate place to discuss this(Making a new thread.) Discuss it and don't dickride.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
The following 1 user Likes todcat's post:
  • ryan!
So you raided them because they didn't want to talk with you? Seems legit.
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • equal
And people disregard that Kumonryu was the only one to Declare War.
(03-03-2012, 11:33 PM)StillAlive Wrote: So you raided them because they didn't want to talk with you? Seems legit.

No? We asked them to open it, and they pulled a gun. We initially went there to "talk" with blackdog. Who turned out not be present. All the reasons, as I said. Happened over a long period of time.
(03-03-2012, 11:37 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: And people disregard that Kumonryu was the only one to Declare War.

Look at the screen shots, man.
I love Ryan.

So first...

-We knocked on the very large front gate and pestered to come in because we need to speak with the leader and talk about previous things

-Not letting us in, and screams to go away, resulted in us pulling a keypad cracker and forcing our way in.(After yelling raid)

-The man inside pulls a deagle and shouts "No fear"

-We open and quickly shoot him, as he was a threat.

And then..

No? We asked them to open it, and they pulled a gun.

No, you did not 'ask them to open it', you, as you specifically said in your first post, forced your way in with a keypad cracker which is considered a raid.

So you essentially raided them to talk to the leader.

You guys were made official because we saw a semblance of RP in you - Where has that gone, may I ask?

I'm going to reiterate what I said earlier.
Having an official clan is a privelage, not a right. If you abuse this or fail to RP, I can and will take said privelage away.
And if your going by his post... It stated, "Retaliatory Declaration of War" meaning they were hit first.
(03-03-2012, 11:42 PM)Faustie Wrote: -We knocked on the very large front gate and pestered to come in because we need to speak with the leader and talk about previous things

(03-03-2012, 11:43 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: And if your going by his post... It stated, "Retaliatory Declaration of War" meaning they were hit first.

Declared war, right there bro.
I love Ryan.

(03-03-2012, 11:33 PM)StillAlive Wrote: So you raided them because they didn't want to talk with you? Seems legit.

So you comment without reading the thread? Seems legit
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
(03-03-2012, 11:46 PM)ryan! Wrote:

Obviously he read the damn thread.
(03-03-2012, 11:53 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote:
(03-03-2012, 11:46 PM)ryan! Wrote:

Obviously he read the damn thread.

Obviously he didn't read the damn thread, or he would have read that someone pulled a gun out on us. I think you should go reread it while you're at it. Smile
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]