The entire business with the raid:
Oh jesus you guys are back?
Swear the last time I permed you I expected to rid FL from you scrubs forever..
The following 7 users Like Strom's post:
  • Nadrick, BlackDog, Dubwub, WorldWideCoffee, equal, Anakonda, Sub-Zero
(03-04-2012, 01:09 AM)Strom Wrote: Oh jesus you guys are back?

*Tear* Brilliant...

[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

[Image: 15583413.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 4 users Like equal's post:
  • Dubwub, Anakonda, Sub-Zero, Haarek
Ooook, here's my response to your "stop nit picking thing".

This nit picking is important, what I see is that you are trying to avoid any comments regarding the fact that you RAIDED a base because they wouldn't open the doors for you. From the moment you took out that keypad cracker you had destroyed all semblance of RP and were now raiding - You had the first hostile action, he pulled a weapon because you RAIDED, you can't say he started it first. If I hear you say he started it first again I swear to god I will have to nuke this planet because your IP will then be dragging the worldwide average down at least by 20 points.

Get me?

You raided.
(03-04-2012, 01:57 AM)Equalizer Wrote: [Image: 15583413.jpg]

Coming from the guy who can't make a comment without putting a picture. I am deeply offended, i can't take an insult from someone on the internet. How about this, you go outside. Talk to so some people, maybe even make a friend, and get off this thread if you are not going to say anything that matters, Thanks Cheese
(03-04-2012, 01:09 AM)Strom Wrote: Oh jesus you guys are back?

And i thought you rage quit a while ago, i guess you are back too....
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
(03-04-2012, 02:11 AM)Faustie Wrote: Ooook, here's my response to your "stop nit picking thing".

This nit picking is important, what I see is that you are trying to avoid any comments regarding the fact that you RAIDED a base because they wouldn't open the doors for you. From the moment you took out that keypad cracker you had destroyed all semblance of RP and were now raiding - You had the first hostile action, he pulled a weapon because you RAIDED, you can't say he started it first. If I hear you say he started it first again I swear to god I will have to nuke this planet because your IP will then be dragging the worldwide average down at least by 20 points.

Get me?

You raided.
My God. Calm down man. I never denied we raided. I told you. We had beef with the fumuku leader. Nadrick just stood in the way. Now can all of you stop avoiding all the comments of fumuku getting their ass handed to them? The entire point of this thread.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
Nevermind that FUMUKU got beaten, I'm more interesting in the whole point of you lot attacking FUMUKU in the first place. Far as anyone can tell, there has been no RP reason for it. And when a war is started for no RP reason, I'm not standing for it - This entire fiasco disrupted planned RP events and ruined regular ongoing RP as well.
I just set up my computer and my Tv... I just finished my wood floors... I will post the reasons in a little bit... I want to rest for a little bit
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 2 users Like Grub's post:
  • ryan!, todcat
There is valid reason. And. If you say that, from the beginning. Why even declare war at all? Makes a lot ofnsence
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
You keep saying "there is a valid reason" and yet haven't posted any so far.

Enlighten me.