The entire business with the raid:
(03-03-2012, 11:22 PM)todcat Wrote: -Not letting us in, and screams to go away, resulted in us pulling a keypad cracker and forcing our way in.(After yelling raid)

If by screaming you mean doing this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRzifyG7G...re=related

This is exactly what Nadrick had done before you broke in and shot him

He said that word for word to you guys before you made your move
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 3 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, equal, Sub-Zero
(03-04-2012, 12:03 AM)BlackDog Wrote:
(03-03-2012, 11:22 PM)todcat Wrote: -Not letting us in, and screams to go away, resulted in us pulling a keypad cracker and forcing our way in.(After yelling raid)

If you're really going to nit pick, fine. But the business is still stated. Nice video though. He said more than that though, he also told us to go away. Even if he may not have been full out yelling.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
If he was doing that then that was apart of the line...And you still forced your way into a building; without reason.
(03-04-2012, 12:03 AM)BlackDog Wrote:

Difference here is the lady in your video didn't pull out a desert eagle Smile
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
(03-04-2012, 12:11 AM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: If he was doing that then that was apart of the line...And you still forced your way into a building; without reason.

Could have just let us in.
I love Ryan.

(03-04-2012, 12:11 AM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: If he was doing that then that was apart of the line...And you still forced your way into a building; without reason.

just please.... LEAVE... You have nothing to do with this, your just dick riding FUMUKU because you're an admin kiss up, now bye bye
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Why wouldnt he exactly? Your breaking into a facility he is protecting and then gundown the staff.

Thats like saying "I walked into a bank with an AK-47 and had to shoot the guards because they pointed their sidearms at me, it was their fault"

You came pre-armed ready to break in before hand, you were going in there to kill people before you arrived, and that was your intent
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Anakonda
(03-04-2012, 12:13 AM)BlackDog Wrote: Why wouldnt he exactly? Your breaking into a facility he is protecting and then gundown the staff.

Thats like saying "I walked into a bank with an AK-47 and had to shoot the guards because they pointed their sidearms at me, it was their fault"

You came pre-armed ready to break in before hand, you were going in there to kill people before you arrived, and that was your intent

Our intent was not to shoot up the place. If it was, we would have yelled raid and charged in.
P.S. If you robbed a bank and guards had guns, you wouldn't shoot them? I guess you'd be a pretty bad robber to let the guards shoot you. xD
Can we all get back on topic, and stop nit picking? Thanks.
I love Ryan.

umm i pulled a deagle off around the corner(im in a base and theres 13 people walking around gotta have semi protection), unless you meta read the screen you should not have known, i did not re-pull it until i heard the keypad cracker.

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
We saw it in your hands.. lol.
I love Ryan.

The following 1 user Likes todcat's post:
  • ryan!