[CLOSED][Unofficial] EvoCity Track Racers
(02-28-2012, 11:11 PM)FuttBucker24 Wrote: Character Name: Peter "Futt" Malino
Steam Name and ID: [Fl:RP] FuttBucker / STEAM_0:0:39712792
Hours played:
Why would you like to join? I'm already in a Aggressive clan, and this clan sounds fun. I love cars and racing. I currently am buying a Lamborghini when the seller gets online when I do. I like to race Mustang and Lambos. Also, I'm not big into betting but I do like to race. One problem maybe I'm in USA so my ping is a little high, but I'm usually at 50-60 FPS; so I'm in pretty good shape with framerate! Thanks Smile
Accepted, but try and get me your hours.
(02-28-2012, 11:24 PM)Twist Wrote:
(02-28-2012, 11:11 PM)FuttBucker24 Wrote: Character Name: Peter "Futt" Malino
Steam Name and ID: [Fl:RP] FuttBucker / STEAM_0:0:39712792
Hours played:
Why would you like to join? I'm already in a Aggressive clan, and this clan sounds fun. I love cars and racing. I currently am buying a Lamborghini when the seller gets online when I do. I like to race Mustang and Lambos. Also, I'm not big into betting but I do like to race. One problem maybe I'm in USA so my ping is a little high, but I'm usually at 50-60 FPS; so I'm in pretty good shape with framerate! Thanks Smile
Accepted, but try and get me your hours.

Sorry 267 Hours.

I'll race Smile - Give me a PM when there are events.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
ILL be a town stroller and i agree
Character Name: Timothy H. Jones

Steam Name and ID: STEAM_0:0:18452963

Hours played: 165

Why would you like to join? Interested in joining a Passive Clan, and i enjoy driving, and on a competitive level. I have a current selection of cars fit for racing, or driving. I have a collection of cars, 2 of which are fit for high speed races.

- Corvette

- Lamborghini

(03-02-2012, 07:46 AM)Nevinator8 Wrote: Character Name: Timothy H. Jones

Steam Name and ID: STEAM_0:0:18452963

Hours played: 165

Why would you like to join? Interested in joining a Passive Clan, and i enjoy driving, and on a competitive level. I have a current selection of cars fit for racing, or driving. I have a collection of cars, 2 of which are fit for high speed races.

- Corvette

- Lamborghini
Accepted
Looking for more members, we cannot start racing until we get more!
Character Name: John "Grub" Marston
Steam Name and ID { LNRA} Lt.grubbert STEAM_0:1:11680391
Hours played: 602
Why would you like to join? I mine as well do something with my cars. =p
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Accepted
Having our first race soon... All members please add me