[CLOSED][Unofficial] EvoCity Track Racers
The EvoCity Track Racers is a passive clan, containing members looking to do either recreational or competetive racing. We do all of this on a course. Not into racing? Place bets in another department of the clan, and rise up the ranks to become a respected member. If you have a Lamborghini and only use it to drive around the city, what fun is that? Put your racing skills to the test in this clan!

Ranks
There are two different sets of ranks. One is the betting side, and the other the racing side. There are races you need to win, or successful bets needed to advance in the ranks.
Racing
Legendary Racer
Master Racer (0/2) (Must win 2 pink slip races to advance)
Experienced Racer (0/7)
Racer (0/5)
Town Stroller (0/12)
Betting
Legendary Gambler
Master Gambler (0/2)(Minimum 20k each bet)
Experienced Gambler( 0/7)(Minimum $15k each bet)
Gambler (0/5)(Minimum $5k each bet)
Bookie (0/12)(Minimum $1.5 each bet)
I have made the bets somewhat large. This is to make the ranks last longer.
To avoid cheating, you may only go up three "rank points" at a time per meeting. For example, if I have 3 rank points in Experienced Gambler, I can go up 3 points, and have 6/7.
Members
Twist - Owner
Spartanjunior31 - Co-owner
[Fighter]20%C0013R - Bookie/Town Stroller
FuttBucker24 - Bookie/Town Stroller
[OUCH]Pacific - Bookie/Town Stroller
Nevinator8 - Bookie/Town Stroller
Lt. Grubbert - Bookie/Town Stroller
Warior135 - Bookie/Town Stroller
Application
Character Name:
Steam Name and ID
Hours played:
Why would you like to join?

We are open to either game server, probably least populated when racing.
We are probably going to look for more moderators that we pick, as without us, it may be hard to rank up, as we cannot record any won races or bets.
I realize there are probably many flaws in this, but this is my first clan... please inform me of any suggestions. Thank you.
(P.S., I am not sure if I am allowed to incorporate pink slip in this with no admin, so please inform me if this is not allowed).
===========================================
Closed.
Can i be a leader

Is this a Passive or an Aggressive clan?
And why V2d? You cant make Laps in that. V2p would be much better for racing
(02-27-2012, 01:18 PM)Sommer Wrote: Is this a Passive or an Aggressive clan?
And why V2d? You cant make Laps in that. V2p would be much better for racing

...v2p? We can probably do v33...
Hell this looks fun, Sign me up =p
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
You should have it so its:
Bookie (0/12)
Legendary Gambler (0/2)
Instead of the other way around

Only my opinion Smile
(02-27-2012, 05:24 PM)grub Wrote: Hell this looks fun, Sign me up =p
Do application Tounge
Character Name:Frank Demeco
Steam Name and ID STEAM_0:0:34526102
Hours played:263
Why would you like to join?this looks like a very nice clan with all the rp / I would like to be a Master Gambler please
(02-28-2012, 07:29 PM)[OUCH]Pacific Wrote: Character Name:Frank Demeco
Steam Name and ID STEAM_0:0:34526102
Hours played:263
Why would you like to join?this looks like a very nice clan with all the rp / I would like to be a Master Gambler please

You don't just start off as a high rank... You start low and advance through the ranks. Accepted if you agree to that.
Character Name: Peter "Futt" Malino
Steam Name and ID: [Fl:RP] FuttBucker / STEAM_0:0:39712792
Hours played:
Why would you like to join? I'm already in a Aggressive clan, and this clan sounds fun. I love cars and racing. I currently am buying a Lamborghini when the seller gets online when I do. I like to race Mustang and Lambos. Also, I'm not big into betting but I do like to race. One problem maybe I'm in USA so my ping is a little high, but I'm usually at 50-60 FPS; so I'm in pretty good shape with framerate! Thanks Smile