My Opinion
Dryblood, I understand this post wont bring old FL back, but what I'm saying is that I think that current FL can be improved, possibly closer to the old FL.
The following 1 user Likes Vauld's post:
  • Holdem
(02-19-2012, 10:04 PM)Tank Wrote: I don't understand, there are so many qualified players that deserve admin. Yet, they don't. Why do people want to be admin so badly? I don't understand it..

Cause they find having admin and showing off more important than just fun.

(02-19-2012, 09:11 PM)Strom Wrote:
(02-19-2012, 09:05 PM)Dryblood Wrote:
(02-19-2012, 09:02 PM)Faustie Wrote: Although it is unfortunate to admit it, I have to agree with Vauld. I won't say any more here, it's for me and the admin team to discuss.

Oh, and he's only posting an opinion, which is a perfectly valid thing to do. I don't want to see any hating on him because of it, this goes to my colleages as well.

But they can post an opinion back.

Theres a difference between posting an opinion and saying "No one wants your opinion!" In big green letters Tounge

Well he is just silly
The following 1 user Likes Dryblood's post:
  • Holdem
(02-19-2012, 10:12 PM)Biowulf Wrote:
(02-19-2012, 10:04 PM)Tank Wrote: I don't understand, there are so many qualified players that deserve admin. Yet, they don't. Why do people want to be admin so badly? I don't understand it..

Cause they hate minges and want to help the community by Aiding RP and making RP run a smooth as possible

Fixed..
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 7 users Like ForceGhost's post:
  • equal, Prune, Dryblood, Dubwub, Temar, Anakonda, Holdem
(02-19-2012, 10:30 PM)ForceGhost Wrote:

Cause they hate minges and want to help the community by Aiding RP and making RP run a smooth as possible

Fixed..

Oh please spare me the exaggerations, most people want admin for prestige and to be "cool". If they're planning on becoming admin, but playing on the majority of the time, then admin is not for them. Also, it's true that admins aren't paid to admin, but they should make admiring a priority whilst ingame. They shouldn't accept the responsibility of admining, if they can't handle it.

I know not many would agree with me publicly, maybe to stay on admins' good sides, but i have to express my thoughts. I know there are admins that dedicate their in-game time to admining.

The following 2 users Like Tank's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie, Holdem
From what I can see, people seem to suddenly be recieving admin status as if they were free t-shirts. Poof, this person's an admin. Oh look, another one. Bam, this nobody now has the ability to ban people. Most of these users don't even show potential. And then we think it's sad that they get demoted two weeks later.

Every time there's a new admin, all I can really think is "who the hell is this person and why is he/she an admin?"; apparently they get promoted to admin because they've clocked up 700 or so hours on the server and are good at roleplaying. But within a day of ForceGhost being promoted, there's already an admin abuse thread on him (it got closed due to lack of evidence, but complaints are complaints).

I think the actual community - that includes all non-admins - should have a say before people are promoted or the community/website is otherwise changed. For one, I'd like a specific reason why someone has become admin (and who they even are exactly).

Just my opinion. Also, I completely agree with Tank.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 7 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Dubwub, Tank, Azusa Nakano, Slick Rick, Holdem, Colonel Burger, Haarek
Well it's sad to confess but... I agree with you Raffi. There was a time when being admin was a huge previlige.

There are a lot of things that needs changes right now and all I can say is, that we are working on getting it solved.

And I think that the whole admin team wants it to get fixed as soon as possible.
The following 9 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • PrivateToast, Dubwub, Caroline, Mahti, Nudelholz, Ms. Mudpie, Holdem, Andreas, Haarek
(02-20-2012, 12:00 AM)StillAlive Wrote: Well it's sad to confess but... I agree with you Raffi. There was a time when being admin was a huge previlige.

There are a lot of things that needs changes right now and all I can say is, that we are working on getting it solved.

And I think that the whole admin team wants it to get fixed as soon as possible.

I can only second this opinion. We do have some issues in the current team and I really do miss our old team. I can only assure you that we are working on those things, but it's not something which we can fix overnight so please be patient with us...
Dare to think!
The following 3 users Like Nudelholz's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie, Holdem, Andreas
I'm afraid I have to agree with stilly, raffi etc I also miss old admin team, tho I bet current admins are doing their best.
(02-19-2012, 10:30 PM)ForceGhost Wrote:

Fixed..

You have no idea what is going on in players' heads.
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie