My Opinion
Before I start, this post is not made to start any sort of drama, so please don't view it as that, this post is for me to express my opinion on things that include the server and admin team. I've been here a while now, and I remember the server before and after the large change in the admin team. And I personally think, that the current conditions are much worse than they were before, the quality of RP has gone down, server wide RP events have come almost to a complete hault.. And the RP quality in general is much lower.. I've seen the minge count become higher, and current admins aren't caring as much as they used to. I remember specifically, there were 3 admins online, I used @ 3 times over the same issue in a 5 minute time period. I understand admins are busy, but seriously, in my opinion, that is not acceptable. I respect and I appreciate every single admin on this server, I'm good friends with almost every admin. But I don't think the server is as good as it was, and I think part of that may be on the admins behalf. I believe, that the admin team needs to really enforce the rules. And I quote Storm "From what I've seen on the forums and server the current team is unorganized and amateur, nothing compared to what the oldies were like. At least Killjoy and Nudel are still around."
And I'm not trying to be mean or disrespectful, or imply that the admins cant have fun, and I'm definitely not implying that I am not appreciative of all of the work the admins have done! What I'm saying is that, the level and quality RP has gone down to an all time low, and I would like to see that changed.
The following 10 users Like Vauld's post:
  • Mahti, CrAzyWirE, Ms. Mudpie, Azusa Nakano, sleepynoname, Strom, Holdem, Whoop, Eeee394, LowerFlowerPower
I was told you where just mad because you thought you deserved admin.
No one wants your opinion!
The following 1 user Likes The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • equal
Well then, good luck bringing the old FL back.

I don't really think that something is wrong with the currently team.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Dryblood, I'm the last thing from mad and or jealous. And no, that's not true.
(02-19-2012, 09:00 PM)Vauld Wrote: Dryblood, I'm the last thing from mad and or jealous. And no, that's not true.

Don't get me wrong "Old FL" was great, but things move on, these threads wont bring them back
Although it is unfortunate to admit it, I have to agree with Vauld. I won't say any more here, it's for me and the admin team to discuss.

Oh, and he's only posting an opinion, which is a perfectly valid thing to do. I don't want to see any hating on him because of it, this goes to my colleages as well.
The following 3 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Nudelholz, Holdem, Haarek
(02-19-2012, 09:02 PM)Faustie Wrote: Although it is unfortunate to admit it, I have to agree with Vauld. I won't say any more here, it's for me and the admin team to discuss.

Oh, and he's only posting an opinion, which is a perfectly valid thing to do. I don't want to see any hating on him because of it, this goes to my colleages as well.

But they can post an opinion back.
i was not here for the old times, but from what i hear. ... i wish i was here to see it

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
(02-19-2012, 09:05 PM)Dryblood Wrote:
(02-19-2012, 09:02 PM)Faustie Wrote: Although it is unfortunate to admit it, I have to agree with Vauld. I won't say any more here, it's for me and the admin team to discuss.

But they can post an opinion back.

Theres a difference between posting an opinion and saying "No one wants your opinion!" In big green letters Tounge
The following 7 users Like Strom's post:
  • Faustie, Lani, Nudelholz, NiT GriT, Holdem, Haarek, DJ_slapaho