My Opinion
I think new people get admin too fast.
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Slick Rick
Not to be funny, I agree with peoples comments, but most of the people who posted here, zzzzap and bio for example, do not even play FL much anymore, bio just seems to come on the forums to hate.

About Admins, each one is given a week for a trial, then each admin has to say Y/N if one says no then the admin has failed there trial, so if you pass this trial then being admin is something to be proud of.
The following 1 user Likes Dryblood's post:
  • Jan
well this is just my opinion and i also know that many else think this....

the admins have been very inactive on the server, Like a week after penguin got admin he became inactive,

andreas became more inactive 2-4 weeks after he got admin

some weeks after still got admin he became inactive

well im not mentioning any more but when most of the admins get admin they get inactive some weeks after that

im not gonna mess up with IRL and that im just mentioning
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
(02-20-2012, 08:48 AM)Anakonda Wrote: the admins have been very inactive on the server

Hey now what about me?

Since i got my admin, ive still be constantly active
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 2 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • Haarek, edgie
(02-20-2012, 08:24 AM)Dryblood Wrote: Not to be funny, I agree with peoples comments, but most of the people who posted here, zzzzap and bio for example, do not even play FL much anymore, bio just seems to come on the forums to hate.

About Admins, each one is given a week for a trial, then each admin has to say Y/N if one says no then the admin has failed there trial, so if you pass this trial then being admin is something to be proud of.

I play FL all the time, I just play on V33x thats why you don't see me.
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Slick Rick
I'm on Almost every night for 5 or 6 hours regardless of Admin on not..

Plus i'm mainly looking to hand on V33 since thats where Admins seem to be lacking..
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
(02-20-2012, 08:24 AM)Dryblood Wrote: Not to be funny, I agree with peoples comments, but most of the people who posted here, zzzzap and bio for example, do not even play FL much anymore, bio just seems to come on the forums to hate.

I do not play on the server anymore, that is true. Just because I don't agree with things makes me a hater? Seems you can't have some criticism. Warning me on commenting on your signatures. What the hell.

Back on topic. Just because I don't play on the server doesn't mean I don't remember anything from the past. Back then people acted like: 'Let's do good RP, so admins can see how we do.' When there weren't admins on the server the quality of RP dropped big time.

If you don't like me here just say so, I'll fuck off from FL and leave. I most certainly feel you have something against me.
I always loved FL and I won't stop now, yes I know minges are taking over a bit, this problem will be solved soon and the adminisrators will be more online soon.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Holdem
(02-20-2012, 09:00 AM)BlackDog Wrote:
(02-20-2012, 08:48 AM)Anakonda Wrote: the admins have been very inactive on the server

Hey now what about me?

im not talking about the active im talking about the "inactive"

[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
(02-20-2012, 09:02 AM)Zzzzap Wrote:

I play FL all the time, I just play on V33x thats why you don't see me.

[Image: true-story-neil-patrick-harris.png]

(02-20-2012, 09:00 AM)BlackDog Wrote: Hey now what about me?

[Image: I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Mahti