[Unofficial] Weyland-Yutani Corporation [Recruiting]
Welcome to FeenuxOS
Please enter username and password:
>[email protected]
>weylandyutanihappyhotelrocks

[Image: PS8qCOB.png]
Welcome back, Commander Winston Smith
*Winston drags the mouse across to the FeenuxOS E-mail program, and selects 'History'
Quote:From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: Glasgow
7/06/15 1344 Evocity, Evocity
BEGIN MESSAGE
[Image: be1nlMA.png]
Glasgow
Yeah Winston, I'm gonna be coming to Glasgow to sort some stuff out, yes you're still on the dead hand system and yes I still have a meeting with the Chief Constable.
Still man, you really need to get the Major to sort the Glasgow USCM out, I heard you fucked up a bunch of jakies and almost had the Police on your door - luckily we've got an undercover agent in them. *cough*you*cough*
Regards, Alex Robsin,
United States Colonial Marine Commander

Subject: RE: Glasgow
9/06/15 1800 Glasgow, United Kingdom
BEGIN MESSAGE
[Image: police%20scotland.jpg]
RE: Glasgow
Good man, it's about time we get some proper leadership down here. Doubling as an Inspector and Colonel isn't fun - being undercover has it's perks though.
I heard some shit might be going down in your area soon, saw it on FeenuxOS?
Regards, Winston Smith
Police Scotland Inspector

Subject: RE: RE: Glasgow
12/06/15 13:44 Glasgow International Airport, United Kingdom
BEGIN MESSAGE

Yeah man, looks like everything went down well. Chief Constable Sir House QPM is good enough and said and I quote that he "respects Weyland-Yutani".
Yeah, there's supposed to be some meeting with some Vodoo Clan, and I've to do sniper security with Corporal Phillips (I think you've met him before) - despite the fact that would probably be breaking our agreement with them. Oops.
Regards, Alex Robsin
United States Colonial Marine Commander

Subject: RE: RE: RE: Glasgow
13/06/15 1717 Evocity, Evocity
BEGIN MESSAGE
Oh fuck, we're in deep crap with the Lombardis, the Voodo Clan and I think Heroum Filii might hate me.
I got caught with guns, breaking the agreement - tons of men with guns surronded me and I had to activate my panic button for the first ever time..
If anything happens to me man, you're becoming the Commander right?
Regards, Alex Robsin
United States Colonial Marines Commander

Subject: Death of Commander Robsin
14/06/15 1200 Evocity, Evocity
BEGIN MESSAGE
[Image: be1nlMA.png]
Death of Commander Robsin
Commander Robsin has been murdered, and due to his recommendations you have been promoted to Commander of the United States Colonial Marines.
Transport will be provided for you to reach Evocity immediately. You do not have choice in the matter.
Regards, Weyland-Yutani Security Desk
Evocity

Just a little series of e-mails on how Winston became the Commander
The following 2 users Like Judge Rage's post:
  • Roachy, Preditor
*An envelope is delivered to the Weyland-Yutani Headquarters. In the envelope, you find a letter along with a picture folded in half*

Good Evening Alexander,

In complete honesty, I would not consider it fulfilling, yet I would like to retain professionalism, no matter what the circumstances are. You have probably been expecting a letter sooner or later from myself after the recent incident that has transpired the other day regarding my family and my associates. I believe my Consigliere notified you that you would hear from me. But if not, I am writing to you, showing my complete displeasure of the actions that have transpired over the last day. You have not only shown disregard to your agreement with Mes Mortis by bringing weaponry to their meeting, but you have also disrespected my family once again by disrespecting our partners.

With that being said, I would like to inform you that all actions that had occurred that day are simply the fault of your men being incapable of following the standards issued for the meeting. What my family did in retaliation to these events is without a doubt reasonable to your allowing armed men into a passive meeting. Like I said before in my last letter, if you are incapable of fixing the issue we will fix them ourselves, as we did accordingly.

Lastly, I want to make this clear. This is going to be a one time offer, you do not threaten any of my men. You even went to the lengths of threatening my top officer of a war if you did not receive the hostage that we held due to your own faults. I can promise you that your officer is free and no longer with us. In the photo that I have sent with this letter contains the information of where you can find him. If you are going to lead with incompetence, do not expect your men to follow a successful path.

Sincerely,
Matthew Lombardi

*You then unfold and look at the picture*

The following 11 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Greed^, SirCrow, Benporium, Preditor, Rouch122, Falcon, Megsy, Mustang, Reefaz, General Rickets, equal
* A blood red letter, with a silver star with a RED ruby in the middle appears in the mailbox *

Weyland-Yutani,

How. Dare. You.

You open yourselves up in embrace, yet you hide a knife behind your back. Not only did you go back on the prerequisites, but you have lied during the situation. You even had a sharpshooter watch us from afar, I assume you are already aware of what has happened to your comrade, you cry and beg for peace, yet you beg to the wrong people.

Not only have you disrespected the Lombardi Family, but you have disrespected it's allies, primarily our society. We have been accompanying Lombardi, even fighting among their ranks as one of them. We have been to numerous meetings together with your organization, but you only beg for THEIR forgiveness. You have reached out to us before, there is no doubt you are capable of doing it again, but you don't. With this said, we find this very upsetting and disrespectful. You fear that Lombardi is your only threat, but i assure you, you've messed with the wolf, and now you are dealing with the pack.

May those above, watching us, have mercy on your soul. Because we will not.
The following 8 users Like Preditor's post:
  • Fultz, Rouch122, Falcon, Megsy, Mustang, Real Tom, General Rickets, equal
Important Announcement

Dear Employees,

No doubt you are all wondering our next move, we aren't going to do anything until their next move. If we are attacked again, lethal force will be authorized. Meaning Weyland-Yutani Commandos from all over the world will come to assist us in our time of need and every employee is authorized to use a weapon. USCM and Security officers are authorized to use whatever weaponry they wish, and Non-USCM or Security Personell can use small arms to protect themselves, hopefully this can be solved without violence though I am not making any promises.

We have tried to make peace for our foolish ex-Commander's mistakes, and Thomas Hughens betrayal. 
However, our offers have peace have been ignored. Therefore, we will play them at their own game. Please contact either myself or the Commander should you be a Marine looking for a specific mission. We will have lots of things for you to do.

We are no longer building better worlds, our primary concern is the security of our employees. And measures will be taken to ensure that everyone working with us, is properly armed and prepared for the current situation.

Stay vigilant.

Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Corp, Chief Executive Officer
The following 5 users Like Roachy's post:
  • MacTavish, Cunix, Preditor, SirCrow, Falcon
***An envelope arrives at the Weyland-Yutani mail office. The letter is sealed with a red wax, similar to the color of dried blood. It contains a letter and a folded photograph...***

Dear Alexander Heafy, or whomever it may concern,

As my boss said in his letter, he would like to remain professional. As I am a valued member of the Lombardi Family, I would like to do the same. Recently, my colleague and I stumbled upon a Security Officer of yours. We were going to set her free, for a fee of course, but then, sadly, she stated that her "friends would get us." We took that as a threat, and, unfortunately, it didn't turn out too well for her. If you keep giving us threats, the heads will keep rolling...

Sincerely,
        Vic Lombardi.

***You unfold the photograph...***

[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 4 users Like Falcon's post:
  • General Rickets, Mustang, equal, Preditor
Little ooc note,we are not engaging in any sort of wars,no matter what. All of the provocations are useless basically.
Didn't seem like it when you carved your company initials with a knife, into the chest of one of our family members.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 4 users Like equal's post:
  • Nihl, Falcon, General Rickets, Preditor
And had a rifle pointed at us during a passive meeting.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • General Rickets
Excuse me? When was that? I was only there when we got sprayed by ous and some 3 other guys.
(06-15-2015, 07:59 PM)Falcon Wrote: And had a rifle pointed at us during a passive meeting.

Passive meeting don't require you to have your gin by your side, do they? Which you did infact do which we took as an attempted attack