BR on Rolorox
So this is what happend.. We had a new country set inside of the normal evo city.. This guy name rolorox comes in thinking he can do what he wan'ts so he starts to make his job to the "head" of special forces.. Incorrect.... Then his buddy Griim.. got a crowbar out and beat me to death The Actualy Head of special forces at the time.. now im the president.. then he knfies me as the president and starts calling me names and childish things.. Then he taunts me.. 0,0 while being prop blocked in a box laughing at me.. Sigh*... Please just talk to him at least this is ridiculous you know how annoying it is for just one person turn everyone on you.. because he is a douchebag made lies and everything.. SIGH* the rdm the fail rp.. the nlring..
Alright so first of all please use template.

Secondly you were not Head of Special Forces for New Horizon. I was since Father first came up with it.

Thirdly when they left the next to be president was Venom who you ignored and pretty much told him to F off.

and finally you tie up Griim for hitting someone when they were play fighting then when the president himself untied him, you told your friend to execute Griim. So please elaborate on what we did wrong.

Also to add.... You kinda need proof. No one will just take your word for it.

PS. Don't worry your ban of the revenge kill you did on me and Griim 2 minutes after this happened is being posted now.
I agree with everything Rolorox has written, most of what you've written is a complete lie.

Plus nobody propblocked you, I'm not sure where that accusation has come from when you was freely running away from us as we hunted you down.
I'm just here to give my 2 cents. I was Acting President of New Horizon after Fathertime left, and I left shortly before all this happened. Once I left, Venom DID message me on steam.
[Image: shaof.png]

Now I remember Rolorox being Head of the New Horizon Special Forces for as much as I've been VP / President, but I can't vouch for if he was the first.

Anyway, this image I've posted should disprove Anderson's comment about being President. Then again, all is fair in love and war, and it sounds like some sort of Civil war was taking place.
Please use the template and provide evidence.
Regards,
aviator
SSSSUUUUPPP DAT IS ALL!!!!
Yea, I was the next in line to be president like it says in the steam message Jack screencapped. And, Rolorox was indeed the Head of Special Forces. Jeff up there came in and started bossing around everyone.
No evidence, no template.

Denied.