Questions regarding Rules
(03-19-2013, 10:04 PM)Nancy Botwin Wrote: If raided and near death, am I allowed to holster my gun spamming the binded holster button?

There is no rule against holstering your weapon to avoid losing it.
Ok, now different admins have had different replies, and i want a straight forward proper answer.
Do you have to have an RP reason to be a dictator, because its so annoying seeing people take the president spot, then be a dictator straight away.
(03-20-2013, 01:26 AM)Scene Wrote: Ok, now different admins have had different replies, and i want a straight forward proper answer.
Do you have to have an RP reason to be a dictator, because its so annoying seeing people take the president spot, then be a dictator straight away.

Currently, there is no rule against this, therefore I cannot say that you need one. As it appears now, you may establish a dictatorship anytime you wish.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Russkie
Is snipertowers banned?
Yes, snipertowers are prohibited.
Can you wear Gas Mask suit as Rebel, Police Officer or as Special Service Agent, or is it considered as suit aswell?
There's a reason it's restricted to 10+ RP points, people who've earned as many points should already know what the proper use of a gas mask uniform is. The only restriction to it's use is decent RP.
Can I have some reasons to mug some one as I feel it can make some better thug-ish RP rather than gunning people down in raids and contra whoring.
Quote:what's the official standing on NLR and raids?

You are allowed to go back if called by a survivor, as long as it's reasonable - this means not violating NLR in any of it's forms (wait 5 minutes at least before returning, act like you've never been there before, forget who killed you and from where, etc.)
Are you allowed to post an unban request on a ban even if the ban has expired?
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]