Drenchwood Prison [EVENT]
(04-27-2015, 09:56 AM)Doctor_Rumelé Wrote: -snip-

Accepted as Max Security Inmate
May I remind you all that this event will be going ahead. Keep those applications incoming!
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [VM] Roach
Steam ID: (Go find it yourself Suarez you cheeki breeki)
Hours on FL: 500+
Roleplay Points: 0
Your personal understanding of the RP: You're in a Prison, interact with other inmates, follow the prison regime.
Bans: Like 8?
Blacklists: 7ish.

IC Information:

Full Name: Michael Styx
Job you're applying for: Maximum Security - Prison Inmate
Crime you have committed (If inmate): 
  • Several War Crimes whilst enlisted in the Blackwatch Corporation.
  • Confessed to over one hundred counts of murder whilst involved in the Blackwatch Corporation.
  • Confessed to torturing a Government Official.
  • Kidnapping a Government Official.
  • Experimenting with his virus on live test subjects in order to turn it into a Biological WMD.
Why do you want to be a part of this RP: It'll be a chance to give this character a send off, I've been planning to kill him off since Blackwatch disbanded but never got around to it. I enjoyed playing HL2RP, so I guess I enjoy being oppressed?

What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: This character is edgy, like... really edgy. I'll be able to guide people through a Serious roleplay experience. I feel prison is where this character belongs, so I'll be able to live out my last hours as an inmate as I can't really go any further in terms of character development.
(04-29-2015, 03:07 PM)Roachy Wrote: -snip-

Accepted as Max Security Inmate
OOC Information:

Steam Name:
Kyle Fraser
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104890349
Hours on FL: 429 Hours
Roleplay Points: 7
Your personal understanding of the RP: My personal Understanding is that this is a Realistic Prison RP Where riots and and such are there Also I think this is a kinda serious RP So I cant mess about.
Bans: 4 bans NLR, NLR, FearRP and FailRP All at very low hours
Blacklists: 6 Blacklists 3 of which were low hours
IC Information:

Full Name: Kyle "Retro" Fraser
Job you're applying for: Chef
Crime you have committed (If inmate): None.
Why do you want to be a part of this RP: I Think this is a very nice and cool RP And i want to be apart of it and help with it as much as I can. Also I just want to RP
What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: I Will RP As much as possible and maybe if i have a favourite Prisoner I can give extra Chum [Food] And such.
I Hope I get accepted thanks For Reading.
[Image: ayB2o2k.png]
                                                                     Thanks Bambo for the signature!
OOC Information:

Steam Name: adammccoll21
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106232847
Hours on FL: 366 Hours
Roleplay Points: 3
Your personal understanding of the RP: My personal understanding of the rp is a prison which has strict rules and many jobs to choose from and is a very serious rp with no messing around.
Bans: 6 bans
Blacklists: 7 backlists
IC Information:

Full Name: Adam 'misty' McColl
Job you're applying for: Chef (same as Kyle Fraser please)
Crime you have committed (If inmate): Not needed
Why do you want to be a part of this RP: I want to be part of this rp because it seems like an amazing thing to do and it attracts my interest
What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: I will bring the traditional prison food, Chum. and will of course use this to disgust the prisoner's ( so they learn they're lesson ).
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] DanManC

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80374954

Hours on FL: 1117 hours as of posting.

Roleplay Points: 10 Roleplay points.

Your personal understanding of the RP: Some of the worst inmates have been transported here, and there is a lot of illegal activity happening under the noses of the guards.

Bans: I have 1 ban on my record.

Blacklists: I have 7 Blacklists on my record. (2 are tool gun bugs)

IC Information:

Full Name: Dan Marini

Job you're applying for: Prison Riot Control

Crime you have committed (If inmate): -

Why do you want to be a part of this RP: I would like to be a part of this roleplay because I think it will be a good way to expand my genres of RP. 

What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: I will be able to bring some serious professional RP and with my experience with law enforcement and how it works, I think I will make an excellent riot control member.
kylefraser Wrote:-snip-

Accepted as Prison Chef

adammcoll21 Wrote:-snip-

Accepted as Prison Chef

DanManC467 Wrote:-snip-

Accepted as Prison Riot Control
Echo has been transferred to Janitor, a prison guard space has opened up.
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Balls

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46942102

Hours on FL: 850 Hours

Roleplay Points: 10

Your personal understanding of the RP: Well, I kind of love the idea of a big Prison RP. And I loved it when I saw you building it on the build server. I want to take it serious and ofc I wont fuck around and only do my job Smile

Bans: 3

Blacklists: 9 (2 of them are by a bug)

IC Information:

Full Name: Victoria Pauline

Job you're applying for: Prison Officer

Crime you have committed (If inmate): Speeding

Why do you want to be a part of this RP: Always wanted to be "over" someone ells and control them, Tell them what to do and give them commands

What will you bring to the RP to jazz it up: Well. I would first of all bring myself. I will stay calm, Even if prisoners are escaping ill take care of the situation if needed.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!