Report: [Mx] RandomGamer
(02-22-2016, 08:03 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(02-22-2016, 08:01 PM)Hitman Wrote: You can quote Avgar all you wish. It is unrealistic and impossible to expect someone to abide FearRP while they are actively discharging a firearm. If anything you should have shot him in this situation as he was endangering the lives of citizens.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

As previously stated, I was trying to resolve the situation without killing Random Gamer as I was ill-equipped to do so, and I was currently unable to call for backup as I was rushing to get behind him in order to place him at Gunpoint. Whether he was actively discharging his weapon or not, I came up behind him and had him at Gunpoint, which places him under FearRP.

If you were ill-equipped why would you move in and attempt to subdue him in the first place? You knew you could not take him down, why not get to safety and call for backup?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(02-22-2016, 08:17 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(02-22-2016, 08:03 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(02-22-2016, 08:01 PM)Hitman Wrote: You can quote Avgar all you wish. It is unrealistic and impossible to expect someone to abide FearRP while they are actively discharging a firearm. If anything you should have shot him in this situation as he was endangering the lives of citizens.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

As previously stated, I was trying to resolve the situation without killing Random Gamer as I was ill-equipped to do so, and I was currently unable to call for backup as I was rushing to get behind him in order to place him at Gunpoint. Whether he was actively discharging his weapon or not, I came up behind him and had him at Gunpoint, which places him under FearRP.

If you were ill-equipped why would you move in and attempt to subdue him in the first place? You knew you could not take him down, why not get to safety and call for backup?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Good point, but I do have an explanation for this. 

As shots were fired, I felt that it would be inappropriate to take cover and call for backup, or equip my M4 from my inventory as I was attempting to save the citizens life, and in those situations, every second counts. The few seconds that Random was distracted by myself could have allowed the citizen running from him time to escape, if I was properly equipped to fend him off. However, at this time I was pre-occupied and was able to get behind Random and place him at Gunpoint and attempt to subdue him. if FearRP was in fact followed correctly, as you claim it was, Hitman, he would have surrendered. However, because it wasn't, the Citizen and myself died in this situation after a brief firefight with Random Gamer.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I've been saying this several times. FearRP did not exist in this situation. You wouldn't have been able to place him under FearRP unless he had put his weapon away.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(02-22-2016, 08:30 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: I've been saying this several times. FearRP did not exist in this situation. You wouldn't have been able to place him under FearRP unless he had put his weapon away.

Exactly. In these situations it becomes a standoff and is a matter of who fires first.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
You had turned up to the situation whilst a fire-fight was underway. You wouldn't go up to him and shout "Put the gun down"
Kind Regards,

(02-22-2016, 08:37 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(02-22-2016, 08:30 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: I've been saying this several times. FearRP did not exist in this situation. You wouldn't have been able to place him under FearRP unless he had put his weapon away.

Exactly. In these situations it becomes a standoff and is a matter of who fires first.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Please explain how this is the case in this situation, as I was behind him basically pressing the muzzle of my sidearm to the back of his neck. 
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

So are you trying to say that you broke FearRP by walking up to an armed man, spraying his weapon upon civilians and you approach him with a USP telling him to put his weapon down whilst he's firing? Doesn't seem very realistic.
Kind Regards,

(02-22-2016, 08:41 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: So are you trying to say that you broke FearRP by walking up to an armed man, spraying his weapon upon civilians and you approach him with a USP telling him to put his weapon down? Doesn't seem very realistic.

No, that is not what I am saying, because if you refer back to Avgar's first statement, he states it is a well know situation that if someone manages to sneak up behind you and put you at Gunpoint, it is FearRP, and Random disgregarding what I had stated was a violation of it. 

I still fail to see something about the whole case: Why would an Insane man have an MP5 so easily accessible? You must be sane to legally purchase any weapon in real life, no matter what type. Police require that you must be sane in order to even be trained, as with the Military. Seems unrealistic that he even had an MP5 to begin with, does it not?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Do not go off topic. This case is based upon "User broke FearRP several times and killed me after doing so".
Kind Regards,

(02-22-2016, 08:53 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Do not go off topic. This case is based upon "User broke FearRP several times and killed me after doing so".

I am still on topic. Asking a simple question such as how he got the weapon he killed me with is still on-topic.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran