Player report - [FL:RP] Nasos
It’s up for the admins to decide what rule he broke, despacito. Nasos was ghosting the dupe for a few minutes as per my NLR timer, while being told to stop and told about the situation in ooc, I’m on holiday and won’t be replying anymore I’d be very surprised if this doesn’t get approved as is literally the equivalent of taking someone hostage and then building a base WHILE police are interacting with you already and have already entered your apartment literally stood in front of you.
(07-07-2018, 09:49 PM)juicyorange Wrote: It’s up for the admins to decide what rule he broke, despacito. Nasos was ghosting the dupe for a few minutes as per my NLR timer, while being told to stop and told about the situation in ooc, I’m on holiday and won’t be replying anymore I’d be very surprised if this doesn’t get approved as is literally the equivalent of taking someone hostage and then building a base WHILE police are interacting with you already and have already entered your apartment literally stood in front of you.

A few minutes, while the picutres show otherwise, and yes he was waiting for people to get out of the dupe so they don't get stuck.
(07-07-2018, 10:22 PM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote:
(07-07-2018, 09:49 PM)juicyorange Wrote: It’s up for the admins to decide what rule he broke, despacito. Nasos was ghosting the dupe for a few minutes as per my NLR timer, while being told to stop and told about the situation in ooc, I’m on holiday and won’t be replying anymore I’d be very surprised if this doesn’t get approved as is literally the equivalent of taking someone hostage and then building a base WHILE police are interacting with you already and have already entered your apartment literally stood in front of you.

A few minutes, while the picutres show otherwise, and yes he was waiting for people to get out of the dupe so they don't get stuck.
The dupe should have never been placed in the middle of hostage rp/combat as it is simply failRP. I will stop replying as there is no point in continuing this as I’ve mentioned it about a million times. Waiting for this to be concluded however be aware I am on holiday. Also I’m confused how the picture show otherwise, it literally shows he’s ghosting and placing the dupe for around 3-4 mins.
(07-07-2018, 10:28 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(07-07-2018, 10:22 PM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote:

The dupe should have never been placed in the middle of hostage rp/combat as it is simply failRP. I will stop replying as there is no point in continuing this as I’ve mentioned it about a million times. Waiting for this to be concluded however be aware I am on holiday. Also I’m confused how the picture show otherwise, it literally shows he’s ghosting and placing the dupe for around 3-4 mins.

12 - 14
Question. Why were the SRU/Police ordered to leave during the time it was ghosted and then place once outside of the ghosted area? And if it had been a mistake why not have placed the dupe back instantly? That seems very odd.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
(07-07-2018, 11:31 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Question. Why were the SRU/Police ordered to leave during the time it was ghosted and then place once outside of the ghosted area? And if it had been a mistake why not have placed the dupe back instantly? That seems very odd.

When I removed it, I asked them to leave before replacing it as they would have been stuck in the props/apartments whereas they wouldn't be there if I didn't accidentally remove the dupe.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Nasos/greapfruit, besides the actual rule breakage committed, which you are being reported for - you are now lying in the courthouse as well.

On the first page of this PR, you state the following:
"the reason why I placed the dupe was because it was destroyed from the last raid"

But now you claim the following:
"they wouldn't be there if I didn't accidentally remove the dupe."

So either you are lying about you being raided and it being destroyed, or you are lying about deleting it by a mistake. You clearly state that you placed it again due to it being removed, so an intentional action - but then you claim it was due to you removing it by a mistake, which would be unintentional.

Besides lying in the courthouse, you just highlighted the actual rule breakage yourself above.
“I asked them to leave before replacing it as they would have been stuck in the props/apartments”
This clearly proves that we were indeed within your property already when this was being placed, and It also proves that you placed this to avoid RP - since it had forced us to move from our current positions.
(07-08-2018, 12:28 AM)sebasti161 Wrote: Nasos/greapfruit, besides the actual rule breakage committed, which you are being reported for - you are now lying in the courthouse as well.

On the first page of this PR, you state the following:
"the reason why I placed the dupe was because it was destroyed from the last raid"

But now you claim the following:
"they wouldn't be there if I didn't accidentally remove the dupe."

So either you are lying about you being raided and it being destroyed, or you are lying about deleting it by a mistake. You clearly state that you placed it again due to it being removed, so an intentional action - but then you claim it was due to you removing it by a mistake, which would be unintentional.

Besides lying in the courthouse, you just highlighted the actual rule breakage yourself above.
“I asked them to leave before replacing it as they would have been stuck in the props/apartments”
This clearly proves that we were indeed within your property already when this was being placed, and It also proves that you placed this to avoid RP - since it had forced us to move from our current positions.

I'm afraid you're misunderstood with what I have written in my replies.

A part of the dupe was destroyed by a teammate in one of the raids before this one, after the raid ended I attempted to reconstruct that specific location of the dupe but failed so I decided to remove it, in doing so I removed the entire dupe by mistake. I wrote this but you mustn't have read it. Everything I have said is true and doesn't contradict with eachother: you just need to read it properly.

As for me placing it whilst you were on the property, yes, you came in the property after I had accidentally removed it which was an accident so I asked you to leave as I didn't want you to be stuck in a location that you wouldn't be in if I had not accidentally removed the entire dupe in the first place.

Quote:'5.1 Props should be used for roleplay, using them otherwise could be considered abuse (examples of abuse are: using props to kill, spawning props in combat,'

There was no combat occurring in this situation. If there was, why weren't you shooting us? The dupe was quickly replaced after I removed it by accident before a single shot was fired or before any raid was initiated.

You said:
Quote:This clearly proves that we were indeed within your property already when this was being placed, and It also proves that you placed this to avoid RP - since it had forced us to move from our current positions.

You are incorrect. The only reason why you got up to that door in the front was because I accidentally removed the dupe. You used my OOC mistake in your hands IC to advance your RP, giving us the unfair advantage. I simply requested you to leave the property which is were you would have been if I didn't remove the dupe by accident.
Kind Regards,
I'd like to clarify and make clear what the current version "spawning dupes during combat" means.

Combat starts when the first act of harm towards another user happens. i.e the beginning of a raid when shots begin taking place. Judging by the evidence, the combat stage was already over with. Grape at the start of the PR claims to have removed the dupe so it can be replaced with a fresh one, but then moves on to say that it was an accident.

Why has the story changed?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Apologies for the wording, I haven't changed my story but it seems I've caused confusion with my statements. The inside of our base was internally destroyed due to an accident with a molotov. I attempted to fix it however by accident removed the dupe (was going to fix inside but clicked z one to many). I said that I replaced the dupe after I removed it by accident. The story hasn't changed, I just explained it in more detail as the PR went on.
Kind Regards,