Nuka and Disabled deer
It was nuka holding the shotgun,
Grunt is the one who killed Kimo.
Disabled Deer ran in and disrespected/insulted us in ooc.
I just watched the video in HD.
Disabled only deserves an OOC blacklist.
While the other 2 deserve the bans (We don't know grunt's ID)
At no point in the video am I seen to be proactively raiding, so.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(04-16-2016, 09:10 PM)Hauntex Wrote: (We don't know grunt's ID)

STEAM_0:1:48549813

There you go <3
(04-16-2016, 09:10 PM)Hauntex Wrote: It was nuka holding the shotgun,
Grunt is the one who killed Kimo.
Disabled Deer ran in and disrespected/insulted us in ooc.
I just watched the video in HD.
Disabled only deserves an OOC blacklist.
While the other 2 deserve the bans (We don't know grunt's ID)

Too things about the video, number one is you came to my house so I had my gun out, protecting my property (as you can see in the video) and I only entered your house because the door was missing and I wondered what all the gunshots were - so at no point was there a raid or anybody seen raiding you.

Secondly, me and Nuka were talking and I knew he was going to type that, so I had my response to him ready.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
lies lies, got evidence to support that?

also why would you type that? he was talking to us saying "i didn't do shit", why would you reply saying eat my shit?

what the f*ck m8? no raid? you can clearly see in the video grunt filling my character's body with holes till i became swiss cheese made out of Scarface, you SAW what happened, your name and character WERE RECORDED running away from the scene with an AWP, it's clear that you did witness what happened, secondly if there was no raid then why the f*** did you enter the apartment with a gun? you had grunt basing with you at the time, you saw him shooting me and BARELY missing hauntex, the last part of the video is when hauntex's game crashed and i froze Gmod because i alt tabbed out of it, also btw i don't know the other guy that was in the apartment, that wasn't me, as i was already dead, which can be seen by my NLR timer in the screenshots

Reply to Nuka: what? m8 you are the major reason the raid started, you blew off the door with your shotgun, Which classifies as randomly shooting a door off for entrance purposes AKA raiding, also Grunt was in Disabled's apartment and he had a gun out,which means that he is a friend of yours, and was most likely the one that was going to take the fall, but we recorded it and caught you red handed
Grunt was in my apartment because I left my door open and he walked in with a gun, so I got my AWP out - simple.

I don't think you grasp the concept that I don't need to provide evidence, you need to prove the evidence you have is sufficient enough to back up your claim - which it isn't.
(04-16-2016, 11:22 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote: you blew off the door with your shotgun, Which classifies as randomly shooting a door off

You can't blow off the slum house doors with a shotty, just sayin'.
You got evidence which doesn't even prove what you are saying - I was standing outside my house, which was next to yours, with an AWP to protect my property (as there were gunshots in the area).
After hearing gunshots I went back to my property and saw your door blown off so I walked inside to see what was happening - at the end you asked me if I had a shotgun, I said no I have an AWP, and I came inside to show you that.

The logs will backup and prove I never shot or injured Kimo or Bacunt, didn't equip or have a shotgun equipped during this time, and and neither did I shoot my AWP.
(04-17-2016, 01:45 AM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: You got evidence which doesn't even prove what you are saying - I was standing outside my house, which was next to yours, with an AWP to protect my property (as there were gunshots in the area).
After hearing gunshots I went back to my property and saw your door blown off so I walked inside to see what was happening - at the end you asked me if I had a shotgun, I said no I have an AWP, and I came inside to show you that.

The logs will backup and prove I never shot or injured Kimo or Bacunt, didn't equip or have a shotgun equipped during this time, and and neither did I shoot my AWP.

i said: grunt kill me, nuka shot the door off

THAT is evident in the video, you can see that the door got shot out of it's frame, didn't you watch the video m8?
(04-17-2016, 01:45 AM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: You got evidence which doesn't even prove what you are saying - I was standing outside my house, which was next to yours, with an AWP to protect my property (as there were gunshots in the area).

did you see the video mate? i said: Disabled didn't shoot anybody but he insulted in OOC chat, Grunt killed me, And Nuka shot the door off with his shotgun, why wouldn't Nuka ( who is at the time was basing with you) Shoot grunt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcGM4vgT...e=youtu.be