Raptor's Resignation
I'm glad that I know we'll stay in contact. However from an 'player' perspective, goodbye.
Raptor, Sad to see you go.

Your words made a few ideas come to my head and I have made a debate thread here, I hope someone would like to read it and praise or mildly insult me one it.

It can be found here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid477456
[Image: 5wa0r.png]

Raptors Resignation 17/05/2015

Never forget.

Sucks to see you go man on the real though. 
The following 12 users Like Roachy's post:
  • Tomo, Nyander, livkx, James_Gaff, Benporium, builderboy123, GRiiM, Dauntless, Safira, Suarez, Voluptious, MacTavish
See ya man! Good luck in whatever you choose to do next Smile

Whenever you spoke to me you seemed like a really cool guy.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Man, you have my respect, that was really honest and i'm sure if the owner see's this he may look into changing his ways, good luck for the future!
I have no words for this </3 You have set the figure of the perfect admin and that, I thank you for.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
The following 4 users Like Obay's post:
  • Burnett, Nyander, James_Gaff, Tawee
Shit man one of my best friends on FL is leaving. This is a sad day for Fearless and the staff team. You will be extremely missed, friend.

Myeah I can somewhat relate to your feelings, but after all - it's a voluntary thing and no one has required you to do anything, so expecting a thank you or anything as such is over-hopefull. But soul can be quite instant with his decision, especially with bans (had conflicts with him about especially that), that I agree with you on.

Well, bye mustach man Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Nyander
I'm gonna miss you Raptor, you did an excellent job and I wish things could have ended better.
The following 2 users Like Preditor's post:
  • Nyander, Roachy
[Image: 1a088793.png]
All of us (besides one of the staff) appreciate what you do, Raptor. We'll miss you :'(
[Image: LZEd8IJ.png]