Farcry 3
(06-21-2012, 09:16 PM)Donut1052 Wrote:
(06-21-2012, 09:13 PM)Dylan Wrote: Good thing those parking spots are for students in ARIZONA.

Seriously...?
Well let me say NO to it
i have no idea where you got it from

http://www.virginia.edu/parking/permits/...ounds.html

Nevertheless you are changing the subject. You never went to E3 to see Far Cry 3, and we can assume that you didn't see any fire spreading.
(06-21-2012, 09:17 PM)Dylan Wrote: [quote='Donut1052' pid='122918' dateline='1340313381']
http://www.virginia.edu/parking/permits/...ounds.html

Nevertheless you are changing the subject. You never went to E3 to see Far Cry 3, and we can assume that you didn't see any fire spreading.

1) my friend, you seem to just failed pretty hard (about your link)

2) Never saw it? PROVE! ME! WRONG!

i hope you will soon start laughing at yourself
i just think you didnt even looked at the web site closer than you need
I know what are these grounds too
I dont need their description

you havent answered my question

Where is it written "for students in Arizona only"?!
(06-21-2012, 09:23 PM)Donut1052 Wrote: 2) Never saw it? PROVE! ME! WRONG!

Dear god you are dense, good sir.

You come with the claim, you back it with the proof. I have no way, nor am I needed to, to post pictures of what you did 4-7 of July. See, that is YOUR deal. You come out saying "Oyeah this game is fucking great, I would know, since I am the only one here who has seen it", you back it with proof and/or evidence. Really, the only person you are convincing here is yourself. I doubt anyone who would read our exchange would genuinely think
"Yes. Donut totally went to E3 after he tried to change the subject several times, use straw man arguments, and has not been able to provide a single tourist picture of his trip to the USA of the biggest gaming expo in the world", because that would just be silly.

(06-21-2012, 09:23 PM)Donut1052 Wrote: Where is it written "for students in Arizona only"?!

I really couldn't give less shits about that link. The only reason it is still relevant, is because for some reason, you keep bringing it up. I may have been wrong, but that doesen't change the fact, that you started spouting about E3 parking commute as a way to worm your way out of your earlier statements. I fucking hate arguing with people when it boils down to semantics. Therefore I will stop.

I bid you goodbye.
(06-21-2012, 09:32 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(06-21-2012, 09:23 PM)Donut1052 Wrote: 2) Never saw it? PROVE! ME! WRONG!

Dear god you are dense, good sir.

You come with the claim, you back it with the proof. I have no way, nor am I needed to, to post pictures of what you did 4-7 of July. See, that is YOUR deal. You come out saying "Oyeah this game is freaking great, I would know, since I am the only one here who has seen it", you back it with proof and/or evidence. Really, the only person you are convincing here is yourself. I doubt anyone who would read our exchange would genuinely think
"Yes. Donut totally went to E3 after he tried to change the subject several times, use straw man arguments, and has not been able to provide a single tourist picture of his trip to the USA of the biggest gaming expo in the world", because that would just be silly.

I bid you goodbye.

my face hurts of number of facepalms i perform

You know what kid?
i am tired of you
If you really had nothing to do it doesnt means you must start a conflict

I answered all questions you need
i am tired of writing number of useless PM's to you
i have written answeres for all the questions
you still havent proven anything of what i asked you
Although i wasnt changing subject i answered all you f8cking questions

From my judgement:
you just had nothing to do and thats why you started random arguement in which you failed

Im not gonna say a word anymore, argue here or go off-topic
If you want to randomly argue with someone go out on the streets and... i dont know hit a guy

But How can a 16 years old guy (which cannot be allowed to E3) teach me about it?

However I have thoughts that the only reason you would start that argument is because of Jealousy
(06-21-2012, 09:39 PM)Donut1052 Wrote: I answered all questions you need

Can you get me a picture of you at E3? Cause.. Y'know.. The question about whether or not you WERE at E3 was never really answered, despite a joke with Metal Gear Solid, and changing the subject all the time.

Also stop the Ad Hominem and PM harassement. Calling me a "kid" and demeaning me because of my age, is probably not a good thing to do on a community where the majority of players are minors.

Ps. I dig how you continued to harass me on here, after I explicitly stopped the discussion.

I like the new graphics for Far Cry far more than Far Cry 2. Far Cry 2 had a very "dry" feel to it, even the jungles (which might explain why EVERYTHING burned as if there was oil on it), here the jungle feels very lush and living.
User was warned for: Insulting/Disrespectful post
I don't think I'll be getting Far Cry 3, though. I mean.. It looks good, aight, but in my recent times I have moved away from buying Triple-A titles. Guess because they are so damn expensive, I only get a few of them once in every blue moon, and in my opinion Far Cry 3 is definitely expendable.

(06-21-2012, 09:55 PM)Donut1052 Wrote: User was warned for: Insulting/Disrespectful post

Uhm.. Kalling me a kid in a degoratory manner, and doing so even by personal messages is harassement. If you look up the definition of the word, when I am being harassed is judged ENTIRELY upon me and my feelings. Not you.

It's a nice picture, but I must admit, even through all this. I still think it's not you. If you actually had a pic of you at E3 you would probably just have posted it the minute I asked for proof (instead of trolling me, harassing me (and yes, that was harassement) and just talking around the subject, going on about permits).

Btw, I still caught you writing "sick kid", isn't that just a little over the line? I mean, I will take "retard" and "fucking kid" and "degenerate", but sick?
I'm all for forgivin' tho. I'm willin' to let you have a brohug if you want.

Brohug?
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
thats it im done
I will just hand it to admins if you disagree to read what i have writtten so may times
as i said YOU ARE THE ONLY MINGE HER FOR ME
maybe you love how mingies like you call TROLLING or you really that stupid
I am not going to give you any further evidence
I have proven its me
you dont wish to believe me anymore?
ok, im good with it
its not my problem
I am REALLY sick of you
and i will repeat it
SICK! KID!
Btw that insane character's speech (can't remember his name. The guy on the cover-art), his speech about insanity right: funfact: It is often misattributed to Albert Einstein, but he didn't actually coin it. No one really knows who came up with it.
Oyeah, and the one big difference too, with this game from Far Cry 2-3 is the story. Goddamn Far Cry 2 was a bore purely storywise. This one looks to correct that, with a pretty cool character (that insane guy, eh?) I dig his style (and voice actor).

Ahem..

(06-21-2012, 09:39 PM)Donut1052 Wrote: Im not gonna say a word anymore, argue here or go off-topic
If you want to randomly argue with someone go out on the streets and... i dont know hit a guy

The brohug offer is still on.
(06-21-2012, 10:23 PM)Dylan Wrote: The brohug offer is still on.

when i said hit a guy i didnt meant myself