The "loud" boys are now quiet.
You still begging for attention. can see what person you are with ex teacher under your name haha says it all
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 1 user Likes Cox's post:
  • Pollux
I wish I was cool enough to be an ex-teacher Sad
The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Lewwings, Cox, James
(05-15-2018, 04:20 PM)Cox Wrote: You still begging for attention. can see what person you are with ex teacher under your name haha says it all

I remember the days you was a attention hoe, was licking so hard for the known players back then, me and gueta couldn’t stop laughing at you how lame you are.
(05-15-2018, 04:43 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 04:20 PM)Cox Wrote: You still begging for attention. can see what person you are with ex teacher under your name haha says it all

I remember the days you was a attention hoe, was licking so hard for the known players back then, me and gueta couldn’t stop laughing at you how lame you are.

I love attention ask your mum
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 1 user Likes Cox's post:
  • James
(05-15-2018, 05:21 PM)Cox Wrote:

Hey hey, dont fight. There is enough negative attention for both of you guys.
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • PrincessOfDubai

Oh mom jokes, you can do better kid.
(05-15-2018, 05:39 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote:

Oh mom jokes, you can do better kid.

Its alright Cox has always been known as a bit of a jockey for cylindrical objects.
So I'm not quite sure. Are we still in agreement that Falc is a cunt yes ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Shlomo is loving this, He knows how to grind everyones gears and he's getting exactly what he wants, Stop biting
The following 2 users Like JackZ's post:
  • sebasti161, konsta
(05-15-2018, 08:15 PM)JackZ Wrote: Shlomo is loving this, He knows how to grind everyones gears and he's getting exactly what he wants, Stop biting

You 100% took the bait on page one so did Falc lol.

Wasn't so long ago you were prop blocking the elevator on V4B1 team killing. But hey, you've changed or at least that's what people say in their UBR.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • sebasti161