[Agr/Pas] Black Talon [unofficial]
Training Session in 10 minutes, all available/online recruits are to attend.
*If you miss this training then there will be another one this weekend*

-Post will be updated-

April 5th, 2012 GMT 1:00AM
Congratulations to the newly trained soldiers of Black Talon.

SOLDIER:
Underthrow
KhorneFlakes
Platz
PStriple
Lars <3
Lars Erik
Didrixs1

The training went well despite a few crashes from the server.

*Pics to be included*
[Image: rpevocityv2d0017.jpg]
[Image: rpevocityv2d0008z.jpg]
[Image: rpevocityv2d0024.jpg]
With so many new additions to the soldier rank, we have decided to create a Veteran Soldier rank to distinguish those who have been through many conflicts and have upheld their loyalty.

Veteran Soldier- A rank awarded to a member of Black Talon who has achieved veteran status by maintaining their loyalty to the clan. Has also proven them self as a hardened soldier who has seen conflict on many occasions.

VETERAN SOLDIER:
Keat
Scott
Vegas
Ghost_Walker
PhantomMadMan

The dedication these individuals display is highly praised. Thank you for your devotion to Black Talon.

Till next time
-Alek Afflack Zakharov
Today Black Talon tried to spice up roleplay on EvoCity by opening up a Pet Shop.
Available for purchase included: all types of birds, headcrabs, a puppy, frogs, rocks, and tropical fish.
Our members serviced the community in selecting and purchasing their perfect pets.

[Image: 9781A6940B77EC380808ED4B359C901AB8F4F3DE]
[Image: DAEC67F0945F5F575D64E5E71771C09B62AB354E]
[Image: A0DE1AE8872E59CF5A64829A3CB41F2F40699EB6]
[Image: 2C0CB11E6A320DE9541C70E038356343E37A95F7]
[Image: D8677933F9F163BC07EA9038BDF238DD01F89096]
Well, first time posting in the clan forums. I wasn't even aware it was this active lol. I'm glad you guys had picked me for initiate though! ^.^ Hopefully I can do some work as a soldier now that I'm promoted. (Thanks for that, by the way)

I just read through the thread from pretty much the beginning to get caught up... I'm not even going to begin to bring shit up, don't worry lol. I wish I could, but no.

I liked the pictures by the way, guys. I cameod in alot of them so far! Pretty fucking awesome haha.
To Beflok, you're rejoining Black Talon or I'm gonna have to take you hostage... Lol Jk.

Well hope for much more to come in the future. I'll be sticking around for.... well, forever. As long as you need me. ;P

[FL:RP] KhorneFlakes #R
Black Talon - Soldier

Black Talon has been role playing so much for the past days, Passive and Aggressive. I really don't know why we aren't official yet. We constantly update the Clan forum, and show our RP's

We have good rankings for our members and we train our members. We make sure that we know the rules, have binds, and we pick the right members.

Black Talon is very active too...

What criteria are we missing?

Anyways... Without Beflok, the Pet RP would not have been successful. Thank you Beflok!

Vero #R
Black Talon - Scout
The following 2 users Like Vero's post:
  • Fultz, KhorneFlakes
(04-05-2012, 02:21 PM)Holdem Wrote: To be honest, I've seen you guys in the server about... 5-6 times. And ever single time, you've barracaded yourselfs up shooting at officers aproaching.

We recruit new members, and those new member have no money so we help them farm contraband. Its a little bit part of the training... Im pretty sure everyone contra farms. Yes I know we do it alot, But it is because we recruit new members that desperately need money. It is like the fastest way to make money.

Contraband farming gets very boring. So we passive RP too.

I get random search and arrest warrants many times when i am just chilling up top talking with the new members when cops have 0 proof that I have contraband at the TOP of the offices. Police force are always attacking and breaking NLR and just failing.

I'd just like to comment on some of your members, I have played with them and they are very good players. We based together and it was great, I forget their names.
(04-05-2012, 02:21 PM)Holdem Wrote: To be honest, I've seen you guys in the server about... 5-6 times. And ever single time, you've barracaded yourselfs up shooting at officers aproaching.

I've loved Black Talon in my 70-80 hours of playing so far, and in my opinion, I've seen more Passive than Aggressive.. 0.0 be it the Black Talon Pet Store, or things like the Black Talon Air Conditioning company. Thing is, is that people pretty much FORCE us into aggressive RP. We were merely installing air conditioners in peoples houses, and first customer we get ends up taking us to his "apartment" in which my repairman gets tied up, and I, the BT Security Guard, gets shot in the face by his three accomplices and a Black Talon squad responds immediately molotoving their entire apartment to save our man. Maybe if you guys allowed us to passive RP for once without forcing us to kill you, (considering a ban kinda happened last night due to our pet store getting random molo'd...) we wouldn't be framed for being aggressive A-holes. Wink We just defend ourselves legitimately, many casualties happen in the process...

I'm loving Black Talon. If we're aggressive in others eyes, so be it I guess, but there's alot more to the clan than.... meets the eye. ;D Lol.

[FL:RP] KhorneFlakes #R
Black Talon - Soldier
(04-05-2012, 06:40 PM)Yurera Wrote: Holdem: Could you refer not to take up any grudges and other stuff in the clan forums, We are doing Passive Rp but you only see the Agressive part for some reason! Not cool!

Vero: We take in members with cash also, we don't just have drained out hobos in the clan...

Jacob: Thank you, seen much of you on the server aswell.

All of you, stop arguing in the clan forums. Make a Post if you want to take it up. This crap being written in the clan forum is not needed!Angry

This last post wasn't intended to spark arguments, I was just trying to show that we aren't aggressive as people think. Smile No harm done.
[Image: ra0y15.png]
Thanks for the signature Andreas :-).
Off to better things Vero, Afflack, Beflok and I constructed a PetRP place last night in BP connect. If one of you guys took ScreenShots upload them!
The following 4 users Like Skippy!'s post:
  • Yurera, KhorneFlakes, Vero, Afflack
*Added New Rank*

Instructor- Teaches initiates the principals of becoming a soldier: weapon safety, tactics, clan policies and server rules. Convenes with leaders about potential members they see fit for the clan.

I will hold a conference with the leaders of Black Talon to pick an instructor who we feel will perform a great job in training soldiers.

*Added Merit System*

Awards:

[Image: rank_medal.png] Time of Service Medal
TOS Medal I - 75 hours played with clan.
TOS Medal II - 200 hours played with clan.
TOS Medal III - 450 hours played with clan.

[Image: sub_rank.png] O.S - 211 Veteran Award
An award given to original members of previous clans that continue to display extreme loyalty to Black Talon.

[Image: 20110428221632!Lieutenant_clan_rank.png] Black Talon Veteran Award
An award bestowed upon a member of Black Talon who has proved him/herself worthy of such an honorable position.

[Image: trophy-icon.png] Roleplay Point Milestone Trophy
RPM Trophy I - 5 roleplay points.
RPM Trophy II - 10 roleplay points.
RPM Trophy III - 20 roleplay points.

More awards will come later.
Awards will be given over a period of time and are currently not accurately displayed.

Roleplay description to be changed in the next days.

// Been pretty bored, wanted to continue pet shop roleplay lately. Last time we made the pet shop we serviced at least 30 people.
The following 1 user Likes Afflack's post:
  • KhorneFlakes
(04-09-2012, 09:41 AM)Afflack Wrote: *Added New Rank*

Instructor- Teaches initiates the principals of becoming a soldier: weapon safety, tactics, clan policies and server rules. Convenes with leaders about potential members they see fit for the clan.

I will hold a conference with the leaders of Black Talon to pick an instructor who we feel will perform a great job in training soldiers.

// Been pretty bored, wanted to continue pet shop roleplay lately. Last time we made the pet shop we serviced at least 30 people.

Cheese Oh yes... <3
[Image: ra0y15.png]
Thanks for the signature Andreas :-).