WTF is this
(06-01-2015, 01:55 AM)Jokhah Wrote: Additional note, SoulRipper should be informed by a staff member in regards to this issue immediately, regardless of accusations. That website is in complete violation of Fearless ToS as well as direct Copyright infringement. The related ISP should be contacted with a request for removal of said website. I'm sure he knows how this process works, not the first time he's had to do it.

Flagged thread just incase staff overlook it.

Notified soul about this like 2 years ago and he didn't do much, and it wasn't taken up during my staff time either (believe I notified him as well when I was staff). So probs not a huge problem or it's FL stuff.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I checked,it says im online here but not on the Bihiki.com. Others are still online on both Bihiki.com and www.fearlessrp.net
i wonder if we can log in? like im not stupid enough to attempt it, but like, if we can, that means that it has access to the login database?
permission to make a duplicate FL account for this test being requested here
When you click on a users profile whilst on that website it automatically logs you in and takes you to www.fearlessrp.net/member (Whoever the user is).
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
holy shitorooni alternate universes are real
(06-01-2015, 07:34 PM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote: holy shitorooni alternate universes are real

That should be the new text that pops up when you use weed xD
Hm, weird, don't even link to the FL machine.

I'd avoid going on it.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
This is scary.
It must crawl the site every once in a while.
(06-02-2015, 09:01 AM)Roachy Wrote: It must crawl the site every once in a while.

Must do, it's got all of our latest posts and even the 'Members online' counter.

Strange thing is, whenever you leave the 'home page' of the site via that link it re-directs to a 'fearlessrp.net' domain and page. Is this something to do with DNS?