FL community exclusive RP map
Well, if you're going to make this map, make the roads connect with eachother (Big long roads), so you don't hit a dead end every 1 minute. Please
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(03-11-2013, 05:26 PM)Midget Wrote: Well, if you're going to make this map, make the roads connect with eachother (Big long roads), so you don't hit a dead end every 1 minute. Please

The scale of the map I am aiming for is as big so it can have a multiple 6-8 line highways. It is sometime enjoyable to drive long roads in video games too
Also because I'm always annoyed if a narrow roads in every RP map
Multiple towns is what I have been thinking about
Sounds good, and when you first begin and all that, don't add furniture in the houses, only counters and shit that would be easy to build on. Just something I would prefer, if you're really going to do this. It would be pretty... awesome.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I am making a serious aim at this
It might take years, but hell, I guess it will be worth it
The following 1 user Likes Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • tQto
A few things:

1. This should be in discussions
2. I am a pretty good drawer and got a drawing touch-pad for christmas, so I could make a few sketches.
3. I hope it has as much detail as v2p, but less glitchy. (i.e. the hills that are impossible to get up without a BMW)
4. I suggest you use props from the sickness model pack:
http://www.facepunch.com/threads/923394-...5-vehicles
Most of those models are used in v33x and v2p (models from the game The Ship are used in v2d) Like the cash register model, the cub foods sign. Hell, the guy who made the models also made all 3 evocity maps!

Server's down, so I'll start sketching some stuff right now, I'll post 'em when I'm done.

Back with sketches:

http://imgur.com/a/exMBq

The following 1 user Likes buffalobagingi's post:
  • Harry Ford
I wish there was a server that was whitelisted for players with a certain amount of hours, making the minge-count go down, and let the more experienced players RP without it being ruined. Dunno if that is a little harsh or whatever though...
(03-11-2013, 09:58 PM)Jarz Wrote: I wish there was a server that was whitelisted for players with a certain amount of hours, making the minge-count go down, and let the more experienced players RP without it being ruined. Dunno if that is a little harsh or whatever though...

I made a suggestion about that 2 or 3 months ago. People complained about the server being empty most of the time.

(03-11-2013, 06:07 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: I am making a serious aim at this

Have you started? Cheese
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.

A potato.

Smile
RIP in Pepperonis.
(03-13-2013, 10:59 PM)Wabbit Wrote:
(03-11-2013, 06:07 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: I am making a serious aim at this

Have you started? Cheese

As a matter of fact, yes, I did

Right now I am making scales, sizes and sketching route ways

What I can tell, is that it is already bigger than v33x map