FL community exclusive RP map
Heart 
Hello everyone

I will make it quick, for right now I am in a hurry and won't be able to respond in next 24 hours or so

Have you ever dreamed of FL community very own exclusive RP map, designed, architectures and created with the ideas given by its community members?

I have been training with Hammer Editor for nearly a year now, creating my own projects

This time I am here on a bit if a recruitment, to create RP map based on the wishes of our community members

After I will Ben back on the 22nd of march from university I will start working on first sketches right away

So what I am looking here for is for some good architecture designers who can make a sketches of city map, a good model designers, texture designers and some good programmers

Why did I come up with this?
I am too lazy to bring up quotes here but for the time being in this community I always heard a lot if complaints that certain maps don't have certain something

i.e. This map has got everything but its small, this map is big but it doesn't have this or that, this map is good for simple city RP, but not enough to make events

For those who are interested to help please comment below
Also for anyone else, leave your ideas
Think of it as a wish list for next upcoming game

Thank you
The following 5 users Like Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • Syntex, tQto, Blonde, Fillehh, yarrrs
The idea is awesome! And I could help you out with some modelling.
I'd definitely help out too, it'd be nice to have a custom built map for the server!
Pics or it's not gonna happen. People really need to show for what they claim.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
(03-11-2013, 05:50 AM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: Pics or it's not gonna happen. People really need to show for what they claim.

As far as I know, he said that he'd start working on the sketches on 22 of March. So what kind of pics are you expecting already?
Pics of his university lol?
The following 1 user Likes DubpleRW's post:
  • yarrrs
I think he's saying pics of your ability to do what you say you can do.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • ChimpB
This would be awesome if you and a team could put together a map.
Ideas;
1. Court-house
2. Slums abit bigger and more ghetto like with a scummy park where the dealer to sell weed to can hang out.
3. Office buildings.
4. Bigger residential area like the villas in v33x / v2p but bigger.
5. Police station where police spawn (preferably near the building where the president spawns) Hospital where the paramedics and doctors spawn, Fire station where the firemen spawn, (that actually looks like a fire station)

Ill add in more ideas when i think of some.
(03-10-2013, 11:47 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: Hello everyone

I will make it quick, for right now I am in a hurry and won't be able to respond in next 24 hours or so

Have you ever dreamed of FL community very own exclusive RP map, designed, architectures and created with the ideas given by its community members?

I have been training with Hammer Editor for nearly a year now, creating my own projects

This time I am here on a bit if a recruitment, to create RP map based on the wishes of our community members

After I will Ben back on the 22nd of march from university I will start working on first sketches right away

So what I am looking here for is for some good architecture designers who can make a sketches of city map, a good model designers, texture designers and some good programmers

Why did I come up with this?
I am too lazy to bring up quotes here but for the time being in this community I always heard a lot if complaints that certain maps don't have certain something

i.e. This map has got everything but its small, this map is big but it doesn't have this or that, this map is good for simple city RP, but not enough to make events

For those who are interested to help please comment below
Also for anyone else, leave your ideas
Think of it as a wish list for next upcoming game

Thank you

Get this idea through and I will personally give you $100K.
Love the idea and have been thinking about this since 2011.

I want a customized RP map that is insanely good, sweet and just arghgh!
Let this guy do his work! Cheese
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.

(03-11-2013, 05:50 AM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: Pics or it's not gonna happen. People really need to show for what they claim.

It might sound strange, that I worked over a year and that I don't have a single published map, but that's how it is
What I have been doing all time through was just a "practice"
Learning basics, mechanics and how to do things overall
I do however have saved custom titles for my own projects which I will be showing as soon as I am back

Also, so that people don't get too excited, just a small reminder, that I haven't even started work on RP maps yet
I am basically here on a bit of a recruitment
(03-11-2013, 07:40 AM)DubpleRW Wrote:

As far as I know, he said that he'd start working on the sketches on 22 of March. So what kind of pics are you expecting already?
Pics of his university lol?

Previous projects, things which can be used to scale experience with Source SDK, ect.
I'm not trying to be cocky, but I've seen these types of collabs happening many times before, and they usually fall apart from poor-coordination.

(03-11-2013, 09:57 AM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote:

It might sound strange, that I worked over a year and that I don't have a single published map, but that's how it is
What I have been doing all time through was just a "practice"
Learning basics, mechanics and how to do things overall
I do however have saved custom titles for my own projects which I will be showing as soon as I am back

Also, so that people don't get too excited, just a small reminder, that I haven't even started work on RP maps yet
I am basically here on a bit of a recruitment
Well I'm wondering if you got any pictures of what your present experience is as of the moment. For example: I've mapped off and on for the past five years, and this is really the only thing I got to show for it...

[Image: 82A966AF6B3C9DF1F43071A0E2D14BD2CBC40405]

Like I said though, I'm off and on, and inbetween studying for my GED and all that.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Joey Skylynx's post:
  • Harry Ford