Tax change!
If the Salaries get changed around, I Mos' Def' Support this thread.

+support
" I've been thinking aboute the tax system. The thing is that if your unemployed you don't get much money... And if your an SS you get alot of money. So I thought that it would be better to change the 30$ to 30% and so on, so that 30% of the sallery goes to taxes. This way it would not be more realistic. "

But that's the whole point . You're not meant to be rewarded for being unemployed .

Does this mean Fearless RP is going to be home to Social Democrat policies? Boooooooooooooooo.

If you want realism, give the unemployed food stamps and less money.
(09-28-2012, 09:37 AM)RockHunter Wrote: But that's the whole point . You're not meant to be rewarded for being unemployed .

They're not being rewarded, just less shat on. Employed people will still always make more than unemployed.
För helvete.
-support I think a better idea could be come up with, don't like your idea
Steam Name: Fallcon
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bottar1
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34631279
Realistic idea
+Support
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Fillehh
(09-28-2012, 12:54 PM)kevalalajnen Wrote:
(09-28-2012, 09:37 AM)RockHunter Wrote: But that's the whole point . You're not meant to be rewarded for being unemployed .

They're not being rewarded, just less shat on. Employed people will still always make more than unemployed.

Unemployed is silly because it's mostly used to RP something, a job or occupation or something, it should be renamed Civilian or otherwise...
Steam Name: Fallcon
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bottar1
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34631279
The following 1 user Likes bottar1's post:
  • kevalalajnen
+Support. Great idea!
-Soapy (:
Hmph
Sounds fair enough
+support
Adding a percentage tax system is much more realistic than one standard value applied across all professions. Of course, realistically tax varies upon the actual income of said individuals so ideally the higher earners would be taxed more than the lower income groups; but this isn't too important.

(09-28-2012, 03:15 PM)bottar1 Wrote: -support I think a better idea could be come up with, don't like your idea

Perhaps sharing with us a 'better idea' or even more simply explaining why you don't like the idea would be more helpful.
+ Support

I really support this idea, it will balance things out for the jobs and the donators.

I also believe this is not hard to implement, doesen't seem like a lot of coding.