Tax change!
Title of Suggestion: the tax system is stupid.

Description: I've been thinking aboute the tax system. The thing is that if your unemployed you don't get much money... And if your an SS you get alot of money. So I thought that it would be better to change the 30$ to 30% and so on, so that 30% of the sallery goes to taxes. This way it would not be more realistic.

Why: Why not?
The following 1 user Likes Fillehh's post:
  • Agent Soapy
Why not, yes.

I support this.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
-Support Just seems off balanced and isnt right
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
That would be $15 for taxes then but yea better for the non-donators also. Pretty harsh they should pay 60% of their money for taxes, every 5 minute.

I will support this.
Well maybe get a change in sallerys for unemployed? In steed of a change in taxes?
(09-27-2012, 06:50 PM)Ludo Wrote: Well maybe get a change in sallerys for unemployed? In steed of a change in taxes?

Well normally taxes is a certain percent of your salary, I believe its like 40 percent here in Denmark or something?

Pardon me if I am wrong, but I really could not give two less shits..
This sounds like a great idea to me.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Fillehh
+Support
+support
No comment
+support
(09-27-2012, 06:52 PM)Baseplate Wrote:
(09-27-2012, 06:50 PM)Ludo Wrote: Well maybe get a change in sallerys for unemployed? In steed of a change in taxes?

Well normally taxes is a certain percent of your salary, I believe its like 40 percent here in Denmark or something?

Pardon me if I am wrong, but I really could not give two less shits..
This sounds like a great idea to me.

In Canada we have it good only 15% Angel