[IN PRE-PRODUCTION] Studio Town Movie Production!
Video 
[Image: atshollywoodsign.jpg]

~ Thread Music! ~
Thread Music!

Hollywood! The land of the stars! The movie industry has been big part of all of our lives, and I have such a passion for it that I would like to produce a movie for the Fearless Community!

The place to start is the studio!

[Image: rpevocityv33x0072.jpg]

The goal: To produce an original and entertaining movie with a realistic Hollywood studio cast and crew! Every participant will have an important job, whether it be the Director himself or the Errand boy!

Where: On the v33x Server at MTL and Possibly locations in the City! The MTL compound is very similar in appearance to a Hollywood Movie studio, and with the large space in the Warehouses, space for set building will be no issue!

When: Writing complete by: 4/27.
Studio Construction: 4/27 (Should take One Day)
Start Filming: NO SET DATE. Movie planning takes much longer and is much less predictable than you think. This will take some time to complete, and may require multiple game sessions to complete! If you want to join, make sure you're dedicated!

Why: Making movies is fun! If you're interested in working in film in the future, this would be the roleplay event for you! Working to make a movie will involve teamwork and decent passive roleplay skills! Plus it's a good use for the MTL compound.

Who: Studio Town needs workers! Here's a list of important crew members we'll need!

- Director (1/1) - [Rolorox]
- Writer (2/2) - [Jack Scott West] [FathertimeGames]
- Camera Operator (2/2) - [[FL:RP] Tmdirtbike] [simplyxchaos]
- Food Service! (1/1) - [Nyx]
- Talent Agent (1/1) - [[FL:RP]DigDug]
- Lead Actor (0/1) - [LEAD ACTOR NEEDED]
- Main Actors (0/2) - [CAST NEEDED]
- Grip / Set Builders (2/2) - [Atrades Jenkins [FL:RP] Corie The Nub]

Job Descriptions!

- Director - Works with the writers, the camera operators, and the actors to fulfill the creative image of the Script.

- Writers - The writers work together to write the script for the skit.

- Camera Operators - Move the cameras around for the director while the director records.

- Food Service - Self Explanatory, Provides food for the cast and crew.

- Talent Agent - Helps cast and works with the actors of the show. The Talent Agent keeps the actors fed, happy and close to the studio.

- Lead Actor - The star of the show! The Lead actor will be on camera almost constantly. The Lead actor must make sure he/she knows the script inside and out, and must listen to the Director's cues.

- Cast - The Cast will be the Antagonist and the love interest. Like the lead actor, they need to memorize the script and listen to the director.

- Grip / Set builders - The grips work as set builders at first, and will work with the director to design the set/sets for the movie. Once the sets are complete, the set builders become grips, and are the "errand boys" of the studio. If there's no chef, they run for food. If anybody on set needs help, the grips should be ready and willing to do it!

Once the Filming is complete, I personally will be paying for a wrap party, in true Hollywood Fashion, All of the Actors will receive a one-of-a-time gift from the studio, and I will edit the skit personally for Fearless to enjoy!

Finally, the form to join! No RP points required, 100+ Hours please, and if you're going for an acting job, you must own a suit and inform me what you have!

Quote:Job you're seeking:
In-game Name:
Steam Name:
Server Hours:
Suits? Name them:
Actual film experience:

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to making a movie for Fearless!

Messages In This Thread
[IN PRE-PRODUCTION] Studio Town Movie Production! - by Menswear Dog - 04-17-2013, 03:57 AM