Getting Invalid/Redundant Bans Removed
10978 and 12676 were both declared undone at a latter date by the invoking adminstrator: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=44951
Quote:It was denied in your previous UBR and I hardly see how what you did was acceptable at that time.
What exactly did I do wrong? Civil protest is a civil protest. We never raided the government, instead we protested in the city street until the president actually gave in to our demands. He was later raided by a bunch of Corleones who were not related to us.
Quote: You have yourself under several circumstances not only informed about having several accounts you use to play on our servers, but you've also bragged about this.
Did I not mention that I told Killjoy the usernames that I was using so he could ban them, and never questioned him on it. Failing to see the problem here.

Quote:The banning administrator (Toby) explains in this UBR how he found your word-usage unacceptable and how you broke the rules. This ban is 4 years old and there's little point to argue with a ban that's this old. The banning administrator saw that you broke the rules and I don't see how this ban is valid. You simply broke the rule here.
I fail to see Toby's reasoning for said ban at the time, and still do. I told someone not to act like a cu*t if they don't want people to smite them. What's wrong with that statement?
And once again, I have mentioned several times that this is the reason as to why I want these bans removed from the record, because I'm not filing for an unban, but just to get some stuff removed from record that was otherwise pretty bad judgements.

And I'm getting bans off my record to of course play on the server again, but first of all I'm getting these crud bans off my record as they tend to give wrong information. My record is far from 13 bans, and whenever I try to talk about a possible unban request, it gets shot down on that, and that alone.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Getting Invalid/Redundant Bans Removed - by Joey Skylynx - 01-10-2015, 05:26 AM