BR on SamuelFTW and byQun
(04-30-2013, 10:17 PM)Nathan Wrote: If I am unhappy with a president I would ask for a meeting with him

We both know for a fact you don't do this...

The day after this event you raided me for being democratic and for "raiding me yesterday" without no meeting or even any /requests to warn me. I don't think you are the one to tell me how I can improve on this as you raided me without a meeting the day after.

As for the DDos situation, if I remember rightly only around 5 people left and they all rejoined again anyway. I raided a while after this DDos so you would have had plenty of time to post the laws and do your job. There was not 6 people on the server, at all; although I can understand why you may have waited a few minutes to broadcast but even after a long period of time there was no attempt to broadcast the laws or do your job what-so-ever.

In my opinion I may have handled the situation badly but I did not break any rules. I had a valid reason which even you can admit to me having. This is not even a case of me ruining roleplay as you clearly weren't roleplaying or doing anything for that matter.

Also, how would you have been too busy to read them? Your job as the President is to do a minimum of 2 things: Broadcast laws and do warrants. As far as I know you weren't doing one of these things and I'd heard you weren't doing the other either. I don't know what was taking up so much of your time that you couldn't have even done the basic steps to be a President.

I also can't help but notice you're just ignoring what I'm putting and just putting something completely irrelevent. I am trying to reconcile with you and yet you don't seem to even try to do that in any way shape or form. A simple 'No thanks' wouldn't have bothered me as atleast you'd considered my attempt to reconcile.

I am getting bored of this now. Unless you have some new evidence, argument or question there is literally no point of responding as it's just leading no where like all arguments do with you.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]

Messages In This Thread
BR on SamuelFTW and byQun - by Nathan - 04-29-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: BR on SamuelFTW and byQun - by Aing - 04-29-2013, 09:15 PM
RE: BR on SamuelFTW and byQun - by Nathan - 04-30-2013, 06:16 AM
RE: BR on SamuelFTW and byQun - by Aing - 04-30-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: BR on SamuelFTW and byQun - by Nathan - 04-30-2013, 11:45 AM
RE: BR on SamuelFTW and byQun - by Aing - 04-30-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: BR on SamuelFTW and byQun - by Nathan - 04-30-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: BR on SamuelFTW and byQun - by Aing - 04-30-2013, 08:50 PM